1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
63 Comments

Banned

Sorry NO

Can't afford 4 kids, don't have 4 kids

simples.

and why did that 60 year old looking woman not work? too stupid or too lazy?

Didn't like the poor family this week, seemed like they were on the take.

The mother was shocking, putting herself before the children sums her up.

Original Poster

i know its a struggle for some....but their kid needs shoes and Dad says they will have to miss a bill to pay for them, yet hes smoking...now i dont smoke but i do go out once a fortnight, but if my kids need shoes, they would come first?

fags are over a fiver a packet yes? a couple of packs would buy shoes!

loupomm;5953462

i know its a struggle for some....but their kid needs shoes and Dad says … i know its a struggle for some....but their kid needs shoes and Dad says they will have to miss a bill to pay for them, yet hes smoking...now i dont smoke but i do go out once a fortnight, but if my kids need shoes, they would come first?fags are over a fiver a packet yes? a couple of packs would buy shoes!

scum don't know any better :whistling:

Banned

grex9101;5953473

scum don't know any better :whistling:

Trolling to get a response or honest narrow-mindedness?

FilthAndFurry;5953483

Trolling to get a response or honest narrow-mindedness?

http://www.cubeupload.com/files/a94400fff.jpg

Just speaking the truth, just cos you don't agree with it doesn't mean it's narrow minded...

Banned

grex9101;5953492

Just speaking the truth, just cos you don't agree with it doesn't mean … Just speaking the truth, just cos you don't agree with it doesn't mean it's narrow minded...

Truth is subjective so from a narrow-minded perspective it could be seen as 'the truth'.

Nice pic by the way.

FilthAndFurry;5953509

Truth is subjective so from a narrow-minded perspective it could be seen … Truth is subjective so from a narrow-minded perspective it could be seen as 'the truth'.Nice pic by the way.

It is indeed a good pic, says all it needs to say :thumbsup:

Original Poster

im watching the + 4, well shocked

why keep giving them money!

I saw a bit of this too, the part near the end
What idiots to give that family £2000, they no way deserved it as they just spent the lot on a ******** Laptop when they already have a desktop computer, i also saw they spent £30 on a mouse even, not exactly poor are they

Plus £400+ a week income that they get is really high, more than what me and all my family earns in a week, and i work 50 hours a week myself.

Also a big Lol at not giving a **** about thier kid and buying him a game that doesn't work, i wonder what his christmas would be like, laptop for me, big tv for me, PS3 for me. oh and a used desk of playing cards with the 5 of Hearts missing for you.

Watching it now, they have just got the 2nd cheque. The mother is selfish without a doubt, and i hope she feels guilty.

DarkKnight;5953523

I saw a bit of this too, the part near the endWhat idiots to give that … I saw a bit of this too, the part near the endWhat idiots to give that family £2000, they no way deserved it as they just spent the lot on a ******** Laptop when they already have a desktop computer, i also saw they spent £30 on a mouse even, not exactly poor are theyPlus £400+ a week income that they get is really high, more than what me and all my family earns in a week, and i work 50 hours a week myself.Also a big Lol at not giving a **** about thier kid and buying him a game that doesn't work, i wonder what his christmas would be like, laptop for me, big tv for me, PS3 for me. oh and a used desk of playing cards with the 5 of Hearts missing for you.

I thought they only got £280?

Original Poster

oh now a turnaround to ensure more money follows..... when filming stop, the kids stuff will be ebayed using the new lappy :lol:

Original Poster

grex9101;5953535

wage yes then benefits to top up to over £400

grex9101;5953535

They got benefits of about £200 a week right?
Well that's what my mother said as i missed the first half

Im not watching, but guessing they are showing people that are not well off and on benefits?
If they are..... benefits are a livable income if used wisely. I have been unfortunate in the past and have had to go onto benefits for a short amount of time, it annoys me that people claim poverty when it is a resonable amount to live from.

Now comes the bit where you tell me its not what the programme is about at all :oops:

loupomm;5953546

wage yes then benefits to top up to over £400

Thats ridiculous.

The mother should be out working if their life sucks that much.

That's what annoys me about these types of people, no self respect and wiling to live on handouts.

Could someone who sky plussed it confirm something for me?

When they got their first lot of free money they wrote out a budget on paper, i only saw it for a split second but I'm almost sure it said "DVD recorder / HD - £xxx" next to all the other things they were paying out (bills etc)

Not really a necessity as such

grex9101;5953570

Thats ridiculous.The mother should be out working if their life sucks … Thats ridiculous.The mother should be out working if their life sucks that much.That's what annoys me about these types of people, no self respect and wiling to live on handouts.

Yeah its a disgrace, waste of taxpayers money.
She said the laptop was to start an online business selling "handmade face creams" or something.
but she wanted to buy a webcam.
Erm, blatant scam to get a free laptop actually lol

DarkKnight;5953588

Yeah its a disgrace, waste of taxpayers money.She said the laptop was to … Yeah its a disgrace, waste of taxpayers money.She said the laptop was to start an online business selling "handmade face creams" or something.but she wanted to buy a webcam.Erm, blatant scam to get a free laptop actually lol

Totally, people who are fit to work should do so.

Why is it that all of these people have dreams of starting their own business? They can't even work for someone else, never mind themselves :roll:

teambintip;5953572

Could someone who sky plussed it confirm something for me? When they got … Could someone who sky plussed it confirm something for me? When they got their first lot of free money they wrote out a budget on paper, i only saw it for a split second but I'm almost sure it said "DVD recorder / HD - £xxx" next to all the other things they were paying out (bills etc)Not really a necessity as such

There was more than one payment? what was the other one? jeez
i also noted the DVD HD as well, i was like a HD recorder? yeah they must be poor, "oh help us, we live in the land of no HD"

Original Poster

DarkKnight;5953620

There was more than one payment? what was the other one? jeezi also noted … There was more than one payment? what was the other one? jeezi also noted the DVD HD as well, i was like a HD recorder? yeah they must be poor, "oh help us, we live in the land of no HD"

so far 2 x £2000 and a trip to spain

They got £2000 x2

(wonder what the limit you can get given is before it messes with your social money :whistling:)

It may be a gross generalisation, but all these people seem to live in poorly decorated dirty homes. Fair enough, money may be tight, but CLEAN YOUR HOUSE ffs!

loupomm;5953627

so far 2 x £2000 and a trip to spain

Mother *******

So what did they do with the other £2000?

The little boy is well spoken, i hope he goes far.

When you have kids, I believe you should always put them first.Even if that means going without yourself!!! I was in tears, how happy was that wee boy in his own room :thumbsup: :oops:

DarkKnight;5953620

i also noted the DVD HD as well, i was like a HD recorder? yeah they must … i also noted the DVD HD as well, i was like a HD recorder? yeah they must be poor, "oh help us, we live in the land of no HD"

The thing is though, i haven't even got a HD box, or a Sky plus box. Despite earning plenty and being comfortable, i know i don't really need them.

Me and the missus don't have kids yet, but the thought of those two being hungry and generally sad while looking at their parents watching high definition television made us feel so sorry for them

parents typical scrounging scum,surely there are better more deserving families

boothy;5953696

parents typical scrounging scum,surely there are better more deserving … parents typical scrounging scum,surely there are better more deserving families

I thought the father has been reasonable.

Lulu'sMammy;5953703

I thought the father has been reasonable.

kids were ok,dad so so but the mother overshadowed them all,obviously they chose her as it made good tv winding the viewers up

boothy;5953717

kids were ok,dad so so but the mother overshadowed them all,obviously … kids were ok,dad so so but the mother overshadowed them all,obviously they chose her as it made good tv winding the viewers up

she looked terrible for her supposed age

suppose that's what 40 regal a day does to your looks....

no wonder they're poor..

If you missed it you can also watch it ]Here

grex9101;5953743

she looked terrible for her supposed agesuppose that's what 40 regal a … she looked terrible for her supposed agesuppose that's what 40 regal a day does to your looks....no wonder they're poor..

Don't be so judgemental man! We can only guess her life story due to her actions on here. Yes she's mega selfish, yes she's greedy and yes i believe she was in it for what she can get, but we (i assume you ain't) ain't that hard up so can't judge too deeply.

Lulu'sMammy;5953765

Don't be so judgemental man! We can only guess her life story due to her … Don't be so judgemental man! We can only guess her life story due to her actions on here. Yes she's mega selfish, yes she's greedy and yes i believe she was in it for what she can get, but we (i assume you ain't) ain't that hard up so can't judge too deeply.

I call it as I see it LLM, there's always a way out of any given situation. Some people seem to if not enjoy, certainly accept their lot and live their lives in squalor.

grex9101;5953779

I call it as I see it LLM, there's always a way out of any given … I call it as I see it LLM, there's always a way out of any given situation. Some people seem to if not enjoy, certainly accept their lot and live their lives in squalor.

I do agree, but your last comment "40 regal a day does to your looks....

no wonder they're poor.." well has she admitted this is why they are hard up? I don't wanna row about it, i just cant see hopw you can be judgemental...
On a lighter note, that young boy is a credit to her, i wish him all the luck in the world, bless him.

I just slo-mo'd the part where they write the DVD HD recorder, and they wrote £150 and later on a 50 pack of blank DVD's, shocking really
and it get's worse, a pause at the PCWorld checkout shows the Laptop at £450, there are like thousands of laptops cheaper than that

Lulu'sMammy;5953811

I do agree, but your last comment "40 regal a day does to your … I do agree, but your last comment "40 regal a day does to your looks....no wonder they're poor.." well has she admitted this is why they are hard up? I don't wanna row about it, i just cant see hopw you can be judgemental...On a lighter note, that young boy is a credit to her, i wish him all the luck in the world, bless him.

Yeah, I am judgemental. If I was so p*ss poor that I had bailiffs at my door, I'd be cutting out the fags etc and possibly considering getting my lazy wife out to work.

I'm sorry, but people like this deserve all they get. Take the kids into care, cut their benefits and let them get on with it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Urgent help needed with travel agent57
    2. Hot deals notification11
    3. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options66
    4. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?33

See more discussions