Groups

How to.....

....use the multi quote function. I have been on HUKDs for nearly a year and I am still unsure how to quote more than one person in one post.

Thanks

9 Comments

click MULTIQUOTE on the ones you want, then click post reply

i click multi quote on each quote untill the last one which i then click on quote... i didn't know for about a year...

Click 'multi quote' on each quote u want to use then on the last one click 'quote'. Hope that makes sense - let me know if not:thumbsup:

Darn..I really have to learn to type faster lol

Original Poster

t0mm;2806956

click MULTIQUOTE on the ones you want, then click post reply

yimmie;2806960

i click multi quote on each quote untill the last one which i then click … i click multi quote on each quote untill the last one which i then click on quote... i didn't know for about a year...

hannah19790;2806965

Click 'multi quote' on each quote u want to use then on the last one … Click 'multi quote' on each quote u want to use then on the last one click 'quote'. Hope that makes sense - let me know if not:thumbsup:

Yaaayyyyy. Finally, thanks rep left to all of the above!!! :-D

Thanks t0mm and yimmie I have never been able to do this either, but your explanations clear it up for me.

i only worked out how to do it yesterday lol, i thought i was the only one makes me feel better now :lol:

DD98;2806977

Predikuesi;2806979

Thanks t0mm and yimmie I have never been able to do this either, but … Thanks t0mm and yimmie I have never been able to do this either, but your explanations clear it up for me.

glad i could help.

DD98;2806977

Woo hoo, well done hun x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need help with home Internet dropping out please45
      2. Sky Box Sets Help11
      3. What will £250 get me second hand mobile11
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?612