How To Academy - Some Past Talks - free to watch on YouTube

Posted 15th Oct
Not a deal as they have always been free, as far as I am aware. Posting as some HUKD members will probably be interested.

How To Academy holds talks in London on a regular basis. Usually it is someone with a new book out. However, those who can't make it or missed attending a certain talk and have an interest of expanding their knowledge or hearing what others have to say about various topics, should enjoy these recorded videos..

Talks include:

Steven Pinker being interviewed by Stephen Fry
Eric Schmidt, Jonathan Rosenberg and Alan Eagle On Leadership (Google former Execs)
An evening with Russell Brand

I don't think all filmed events have been uploaded (maybe they have?) but hopefully you'll find an interest in one or more of the ones which are on YouTube. They don't film all their talks.

youtube.com/cha…eos

I am not associated with How To Academy. Apart from being someone who has attended a few of their past events. Upcoming events can be found: howtoacademy.com/ The website has a few podcasts too.
Community Updates
YouTube DealsMisc

Groups

2 Comments
I regularly attend these events too, albeit not at full price, which at times I'm very happy about as the How To Change Your Life event was not worth the full price imo. Others are fantastic and essential - Gabor Mate being the stand out by a long shot. Although, I've never been to a filmed event.
Well worth the share I say so thanks OP
tommytbone115/10/2019 10:45

I regularly attend these events too, albeit not at full price, which at …I regularly attend these events too, albeit not at full price, which at times I'm very happy about as the How To Change Your Life event was not worth the full price imo. Others are fantastic and essential - Gabor Mate being the stand out by a long shot. Although, I've never been to a filmed event. Well worth the share I say so thanks OP

I wanted to go to the Gabor Mate one but couldn't go. Glad to see it got recorded and uploaded to their YouTube channel as I will now be able to watch it. Only discovered they have a YouTube channel yesterday.

I suppose that is the nature of talks. Some will be amazing, some good and others can be a disappointment. Partly due to what mood I am in at the time and also due to the content. A bit like watching a film in the state of mind at the time; only to find it seems a lot better watching it at a later date and vice versa.

Tonight I am going to the one about speeches.

There is a similar company, 5x15 5x15.com/ which also holds talks around London. You may already be aware of it. I think they too have some videos and podcast type recordings.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants