How to access the o2 priority call of duty ww11 beta download?

Found 24th Aug 2017
never had a beta code before so not sure how to be able to download this ready for the weekend.. just tried on the psn store but it's only for those who pre ordered the game.. do I wait for a email from Activision?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
Using the code obtained from O2 priority, enter that on the activision website cant remember the URL but typing in call of duty ww2 beta in google gives the lonk. Thats where you redeem the code from O2 you need to enter a few details like email and name (or just sign in using any of the accounts they ask for like psn or xbox live) after that, confirm your email and your console choice for the beta, and Activision will send you a code for the client which you redeem in the psn store.
I redeemed my code yesterday and they sent me an email around 6pm today (24th). Beta doesnt start until 25th so im guessing theyre handing them out now until then
Original Poster
Thanks Alex, just checked my emails and Activision sent me a code to redeem on psn, downloading the beta now, 16gb so glad am doing it now, more playing time tomoz
how did u redeem o2 priority code? i have tried on call of duty web page but it says invalid code. how can i do it?
Original Poster
Hi, try this link, select redeem code, then sign up to Activision and take it from there

Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants