Groups

How to access Twitter and mail from work

any help please.....,
    many thanks in advance

9 Comments

Banned

Your work IT policy prevents you from wasting your working day with this crap

Banned

via your mobile phone, your work blocks it, there is no way round it

and they might fire you if you did find a way

and now your it department knows you used a proxy to avoid, hence the second message....

are you trying to get sacked then?

Banned

DAMNOME;8909033

Get sacked, which seems likely, and then you can spend all day on t'internet.

Typing this on my work comp fyi

Original Poster

dimebars;8909023

Your work IT policy prevents you from wasting your working day with this … Your work IT policy prevents you from wasting your working day with this crap

jubbyme;8909028

via your mobile phone, your work blocks it, there is no way round itand … via your mobile phone, your work blocks it, there is no way round itand they might fire you if you did find a wayand now your it department knows you used a proxy to avoid, hence the second message....

DAMNOME;8909033

they really care what we do,our job is to watch sport on tele and access internet, I use to have access to twitter and other on my pc, but not on others, they updated something and lost access for those :-(

then ask for it

Banned

flp14344;8909080

they really care what we do,our job is to watch sport on tele and access … they really care what we do,our job is to watch sport on tele and access internet, I use to have access to twitter and other on my pc, but not on others, they updated something and lost access for those :-(

Guessing you work for a bookmaker?

Pretty important for your attention to be focused on what you are being payed for then imo

Original Poster

dimebars;8909023

Your work IT policy prevents you from wasting your working day with this … Your work IT policy prevents you from wasting your working day with this crap

jubbyme;8909028

via your mobile phone, your work blocks it, there is no way round itand … via your mobile phone, your work blocks it, there is no way round itand they might fire you if you did find a wayand now your it department knows you used a proxy to avoid, hence the second message....

DAMNOME;8909033

lottysdad08;8909053

Get sacked, which seems likely, and then you can spend all day on … Get sacked, which seems likely, and then you can spend all day on t'internet.Typing this on my work comp fyi

pipsqueak;8909132

then ask for it

lottysdad08;8909146

Guessing you work for a bookmaker?Pretty important for your attention to … Guessing you work for a bookmaker?Pretty important for your attention to be focused on what you are being payed for then imo

ok ok ok guys thanks for your help, let me focus on work now:-D:-D

flp14344;8909080

they really care what we do,our job is to watch sport on tele and access … they really care what we do,our job is to watch sport on tele and access internet, I use to have access to twitter and other on my pc, but not on others, they updated something and lost access for those :-(

Ask your IT dept to allow access, do you have a computer usage policy? Maybe they blocked it for a reason.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions