How to add groups to a deal?

Posted 2nd May
As an example, I just posted a deal for a PC case here LINK

I was only able to add a single group, and the closest option was "Electronics", I can edit the listing to chose one of a few options but can't select additional groups like "PC" and "Computer & Tablet" which other listings include.
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Hi
They get automatically added based on the thread title. However, as you didn't include what the item actually was i.e no PC / Computer etc in the title there was nothing to be 'picked up' and added. I've added the full item name to the title now and it has added the relevent tags.
andywedge02/05/2020 22:11

HiThey get automatically added based on the thread title. However, as you …HiThey get automatically added based on the thread title. However, as you didn't include what the item actually was i.e no PC / Computer etc in the title there was nothing to be 'picked up' and added. I've added the full item name to the title now and it has added the relevent tags.

Thanks, I didn't realise that was need as I used to be able to select groups manually before.
silk18602/05/2020 22:30

Thanks, I didn't realise that was need as I used to be able to select …Thanks, I didn't realise that was need as I used to be able to select groups manually before.

This ability was removed due to it being abused 👎
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions