how to add more stuff to amazon basket

Hi, i just bought a ipod from Amazon, but only when i had bought it, did i see that there is also a free case that i could have added for free.

You needed to add the ipod and case to the same basket, is there anyway i can amend this so i can get the free case too?.

Didnt see this page till i'd already bought the ipod :-s

7 Comments

Banned

cancel it, then reorder

Original Poster

Hi, yeh but its the first time ive used my debit card to order anything EVER, so i dont want them to think im dodgy or something.

Banned

Polly_P;8857535

Hi, yeh but its the first time ive used my debit card to order anything … Hi, yeh but its the first time ive used my debit card to order anything EVER, so i dont want them to think im dodgy or something.

well it is the only way, you cant add a freebie to your order, well not that i know of, you could phone them i suppose

sassie;8857519

cancel it, then reorder

^ This :thumbsup:

Original Poster

cdm22;8857549

^ This :thumbsup:

It's ok. I didnt see the case till i'd gone through with the order. Think i'll post the deal on here anyway

I think amazon have cases for £1.99 so i'll just get one of theminstead

Thanks for all the help :thumbsup:

Polly_P;8857535

Hi, yeh but its the first time ive used my debit card to order anything … Hi, yeh but its the first time ive used my debit card to order anything EVER, so i dont want them to think im dodgy or something.

They don't check orders manually and the computer will not care.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1117
    2. Sad news about Barcelona2184
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846125
    4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam33

See more discussions