Groups

how to add photos to description

hi there guys how do you add pictures in comments section I seen a lot buy can't seem find a way it says add a link etc but no option to add a photo on andriod

10 Comments

hi dude it's the 6th icon along.

what you have to do is go to this website or something similar... postimage.org/

choose image.. then paste direct link.. go back into hukd and choose the 6th icon along it will ask you for "link to image" then you just paste and it should look something like this..
    https://s28.postimg.org/lf8qk85ql/540_293_resize_20130501_10b60fe8b8e07d4ef7526c16.jpg
    Edited by: "omarmahmood" 21st Dec 2016

omarmahmood

choose image.. then paste direct link.. go back into hukd and choose the … choose image.. then paste direct link.. go back into hukd and choose the 6th icon along it will ask you for "link to image" then you just paste and it should look something like this.. [img]file:///storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.tippingcanoe.hukd/files/Pictures/thread2581565/1482355675665_transformed.png[/img]

Lol...

RossD89

Lol...

Lol oh and that's another thing.. It wont work on your mobile phone unless you use a browser like Firefox hope I helped.

omarmahmood

Lol oh and that's another thing.. It wont work on your mobile phone … Lol oh and that's another thing.. It wont work on your mobile phone unless you use a browser like Firefox hope I helped.

Does Firefox host the image, or is that an extension you have?

Genuine question

The normal way would be to manually upload the image to an image hosting website, unless the image is already on the Internet, of course.
    Edited by: "RossD89" 21st Dec 2016

Original Poster

omarmahmood

choose image.. then paste direct link.. go back into hukd and choose the … choose image.. then paste direct link.. go back into hukd and choose the 6th icon along it will ask you for "link to image" then you just paste and it should look something like this..

​ok thanks that's confirmation that it's not possible to just upload a photo off ur phone or computer directory without using a website like u have said any idea why they make it so difficult.

RossD89

Does Firefox host the image, or is that an extension you have?Genuine … Does Firefox host the image, or is that an extension you have?Genuine question :)The normal way would be to manually upload the image to an image hosting website, unless the image is already on the Internet, of course.

​what I normally do is Google what I need and save image then go into image hosting website insert image and paste link then go into hukd using Firefox browser and paste

muddassarsardar

​ok thanks that's confirmation that it's not possible to just upload a p … ​ok thanks that's confirmation that it's not possible to just upload a photo off ur phone or computer directory without using a website like u have said any idea why they make it so difficult.

It's to save storage on the site servers.

Fantastic. I have a pathetic stalker down voting my comments.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767319
      2. What would be HELL to you?2328
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***822
      4. word association Game73944501

See more discussions