Groups

HOW TO ADD PICS TO DEALS ??????

Banned
    how do i add pics to deals when i reply to a deal????ie(copy and paste)

6 Comments

Right click on the image you want, and (in Internet Explorer) click on 'Properties'. Highlight the URL of the image and copy it (Ctrl + C). (In firefox and Opera, when you right click there is an option to copy the URL of the Picture.)

Then when you post, click on this icon http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/editor/insertimage.gif and paste (Ctrl + V) the URL into the popup box.

It is not always a good idea to 'hotlink' an image (i.e. link directly to someone elses web page) so you can also upload the image to a site like ]Imageshack first.

nightswimmer;1691283

Right click on the image you want, and (in Internet Explorer) click on … Right click on the image you want, and (in Internet Explorer) click on 'Properties'. Highlight the URL of the image and copy it (Ctrl + C). Then paste that URL into the relevent box (Ctrl + P) on the Submit form.In firefox and Opera, when you right click there is an option to copy the URL of the Picture.

The OP means when they "reply".

I can't explain it, but you click the image at the top of the reply box that looks like a mountain, and copy the URL into that.

thesaint;1691296

The OP means when they "reply".I can't explain it, but you click the … The OP means when they "reply".I can't explain it, but you click the image at the top of the reply box that looks like a mountain, and copy the URL into that.

I realised as soon as I posted and changed my reply accordingly. :oops: Thanks.

Original Poster Banned

Thanks for all your appreciation
    I value it alot
    Normally no-one cares
    And they all just call me a ****[COLOR="Red"][/COLOR]

nightswimmer;1691304

I realised as soon as I posted and changed my reply accordingly. :oops: … I realised as soon as I posted and changed my reply accordingly. :oops: Thanks.

No problem, I see I caught your post while you were editing it.

gould917;1691326

Thanks for all your appreciation I value it alot Normally no-one cares … Thanks for all your appreciation I value it alot Normally no-one cares And they all just call me a ****

To be honest, I don't care, and I still think you're a ****. :-D

thesaint;1691357

To be honest, I don't care, and I still think you're a ****. :-D

ROFL! Bad Sainty, bad, bad Sainty.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ReCore: Definitive Edition releasing August 29th (probably)68
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917263
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846195
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31150

See more discussions