How to apply for a job in Tottenham FC?

Found 18th Oct 2012
Hello,
My brother is looking to apply for a job in Hospitality in Tottenham Football Club as he lives very close from there.
I tried everywhere but I could not see how they recruit people for Hospitality. Would any one of you have any idea about their recruitment website, please?
Again, thanks a lot and look forward to hearing from you soon.

13 Comments

speak Yiddish

Banned

Forward me the details and I will speak to them for you at the Chelsea game.

Original Poster

mumbojumbo

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/The+Club/jobs.page

Thanks for the help, but they don't offer hospitality jobs in the stadium, it's just the THFC jobs.

Original Poster

guv

Forward me the details and I will speak to them for you at the Chelsea … Forward me the details and I will speak to them for you at the Chelsea game.

Thanks for the offer.
Do you work there and what information would you like?

I'm sorry to hear you live near the Spurs stadium

rpbhoi

Thanks for the offer.Do you work there and what information would you … Thanks for the offer.Do you work there and what information would you like?

he needs your bank account details, account number, security code etc

long before I use to work for chelsea during student days. I went through an agency called premier events just opposite to ealing broadway station. Not sure if they are still around. They used to send people for charlton FC and twickenham rugby I think.

Banned

Sorry to hear about your brother's situation. He must be really desperate for work if he wants to work for spurs.

Banned

guv

Forward me the details and I will speak to them for you at the Chelsea … Forward me the details and I will speak to them for you at the Chelsea game.

Probably best to phone them when there isn't a game going on.

Banned

2sly

Sorry to hear about your brother's situation. He must be really desperate … Sorry to hear about your brother's situation. He must be really desperate for work if he wants to work for spurs.

Maybe he's looking for work on Thursday nights.

If he waits a few months he might be able to pop his cv in for the manager's job. Ideally he'd have previous experience - tell him to get a job at Chelsea first and then just do a massive dump in the staff room.

Banned

FilthAndFurry

Probably best to phone them when there isn't a game going on.

Well I obviously didn't mean during the match.... I thought that would be obvious.

OP, if you know John Terry, get him to drop it in as he doesn't have much to do this weekend and will be at the Lane! X)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions