Groups

HOW TO APPLY makeup. Tips on Makeup.Secrets on makeup. etc

Come on girls! I dont think there has been a thread on makeup tips etc ever hukd.
    SO lets start one!
    Share your makeup tips, secrets and how to apply makeup well!
    bye!!!!

33 Comments

Come on girls! I dont think there has been a thread on makeup tips etc … Come on girls! I dont think there has been a thread on makeup tips etc ever hukd.

How'd you know, you've only been here a month lol - If you've sucessfully been able to use the search function I think you should teach us all.

back on topic, how can I make myself look less drag when the weekends come?

MinstrelMan;4873264

How'd you know, you've only been here a month lol - If you've sucessfully … How'd you know, you've only been here a month lol - If you've sucessfully been able to use the search function I think you should teach us all.back on topic, how can I make myself look less drag when the weekends come?

March 2008:roll:

http://www.fireplacemall.com/Chimney_and_Flashing_Repair/CrownSeal/SS-CrownSeal-Bucket-wTrowl_sp65.jpg

MinstrelMan;4873264

How'd you know, you've only been here a month lol - If you've sucessfully … How'd you know, you've only been here a month lol - If you've sucessfully been able to use the search function I think you should teach us all.back on topic, how can I make myself look less drag when the weekends come?

give the peony red lippy a break and go for more of a subtle candy pink, would definately suit your colouring better, simples :-D

BlondeBella;4873283

March 2008:roll:

dammit!!!! more coffee over here please.

bitseylango;4873286

give the peony red lippy a break and go for more of a subtle candy pink, … give the peony red lippy a break and go for more of a subtle candy pink, would definately suit your colouring better, simples :-D

I liked you more when you thought you were going to be without internet access for a while :whistling:

MinstrelMan;4873301

I liked you more when you thought you were going to be without internet … I liked you more when you thought you were going to be without internet access for a while :whistling:

cant get rid of me that easily ;-)

MinstrelMan;4873264

A class blunder if ever i saw one:thumbsup:

MinstrelMan;4873264

make sure your stillettos arent over 4 inches high and the bra you choose isnt any larger than a DD cup....

deb8z;4873317

A class blunder if ever i saw one:thumbsup:

And now you have..... rejoice :-D

I'm glad that even the error of my ways bring happiness to the miscers.

MinstrelMan;4873291

dammit!!!! more coffee over here please.

Haha, Here you go.

http://www.martincountylibrarysystem.org/Images/coffee.jpg

Doesnt youtube have some famous english northerner doing this...

The answer to the OPs question:

Don't. If you must, be minimal. No one (in their right mind) appreciates 3 inches of carp on a girls face.

Open your mouth when applying mascara

fireheaven;4873919

HAHAHA, All women know that trick...I'm still yet to meet a girl that doesn't open wide while applying mascara. :giggle:

P.S Covering/celotaping your mouth doesn't count. :giggle:

Urban decay primer potion--use it under ur eyeshadow and I promise u ur eyeshadow wont move all day (and night).Its bloody brilliant stuff!
    Collection 2000 have the best eyeshadows btw they are easy to blend

Banned

dont really do make up unless on a night out, about once a year

Banned

oh crap, just scrolled back up page and hit misc but page jumped and somehow clicked expire, sorry, have asked for it to be inexpired x

fireheaven;4873919

try not to sneeze immediately after application

bitseylango;4876053

try not to sneeze immediately after application

Lol, does that mean you get mascara all over your face? :giggle:
    I hope you don't mix mascara and the after effects of the sneeze. :lol:

realfriendlyman;4876105

Lol, does that mean you get mascara all over your face? :giggle:I hope … Lol, does that mean you get mascara all over your face? :giggle:I hope you don't mix mascara and the after effects of the sneeze. :lol:

helps make it waterproof http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/muede/f060.gif :-D

thats just wrong!

bitseylango;4876135

helps make it waterproof :-D

Ewww.....you've got an even more twisted sense of humour than I do.....but it did make me chuckle...are you the Wicked Witch of the West from the Orange advert...or did you give her make up tips too? :giggle:

MinstrelMan;4876168

thats just wrong!

Tell me about it bro...I hope you don't offer your models make up advice based on Bitseys waterproof methods. :giggle:

realfriendlyman;4876191

Ewww.....you've got an even more twisted sense of humour than I … Ewww.....you've got an even more twisted sense of humour than I do.....but it did make me chuckle...are you the Wicked Witch of the West from the Orange advert...or did you give her make up tips too? :giggle:Tell me about it bro...I hope you don't offer your models make up advice based on Bitseys waterproof methods. :giggle:

Makeup artist to the stars, me..........its amazing what you can do with a few bodily fluids and a blusher brush

bitseylango;4876257

its amazing what you can do with a few bodily fluids and a blusher brush … its amazing what you can do with a few bodily fluids and a blusher brush

I'll use that line next time i try and spider-web the missus :lol:

MinstrelMan;4876287

I'll use that line next time i try and spider-web the missus :lol:

I could teach you young uns sooooo much :-D:-D

bitseylango;4876316

I could teach you young uns sooooo much :-D:-D

stop sounding so old, by the fact I got no abuse or "ewwwww" comments, I take it that what I just said went way over your head, which I'm indeed glad, that act should not be performed by anyone over the age of 30 :lol:

MinstrelMan;4876353

stop sounding so old, by the fact I got no abuse or "ewwwww" comments, I … stop sounding so old, by the fact I got no abuse or "ewwwww" comments, I take it that what I just said went way over your head, which I'm indeed glad, that act should not be performed by anyone over the age of 30 :lol:

no ewwwwwwww's from me.......regular occurance in this household :whistling:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

MinstrelMan;4876399

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/froehlich/d010.gif

didnt read the whole thread so if already mentioned i am so sorry :lol:

look on youtube and there are thousands of videos showing how to do everything inc. the smokey eyes look x

bitseylango;4876257

Makeup artist to the stars, me..........its amazing what you can do with … Makeup artist to the stars, me..........its amazing what you can do with a few bodily fluids and a blusher brush

So I take it you never use any make up then...just the natural stuff? :whistling:

bitseylango;4876375

no ewwwwwwww's from me.......regular occurance in this household … no ewwwwwwww's from me.......regular occurance in this household :whistling:

OMG...I just had my lunch and I'm ready to throw up...I think they need to set a law to prevent old people from having sex. :giggle:

Here's a top tip - Smothering your face in bright orange foundation, over plucking your eyebrows then wearing so much eye make up that you can hardly keep your eyes open is NOT a good look. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1639
      2. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.710
      3. Biscuit addiction2060
      4. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA810

See more discussions