Found 6th Jul 2009
All of us want to be ballers but most of us lack the cash reserves required to do so. As the recession looms and many of us loose our baller status, we need to stretch that pound without compromising the image. The tips below will show you how to become a baller on a budget, without letting people know you're on a budget.

Step 1
Make gourmet top ramen. Eating dinner for less than a quid never tasted so good. Drop an egg in there with the ramen for a more classy way to be poor. You can also put some sliced ham in there, and the cooked taste is great. Add some seaweed for a cultural treat.

Step 2
Furnish your apartment (I say apartment because if you own a house you're already a baller) with stuff from craigslist. There are many stories of people getting thousands of dollars worth of furniture and appliances for almost nothing or free. People will practically give away brand new furniture just so they don't have to get rid of it themselves. I personally furnished an entire apartment, refrigerator and all, for £15. That same apartment came to be known as the "soul pad".

Step 3
Find ways to save money during the week so that you have more to spend on the weekends. Eating at home 2 extra times a week will put just enough cash in your pocket for 2 martinis at the bar, that's one for you and one for her.

Step 4
Buy designer clothes online for a fraction of the price. Designer clothes such as Hugo Boss can be found on ebay for a few bucks, brand new. Baller sunglasses are also available for less than £5. Go ahead and get the imitations, because the people that can actually tell the difference are few and far between.

Step 5
Take your date to a free theater show or poetry reading. Attending shows at local amphitheaters and swank coffee shops will make you look intelligent and raise your baller IQ.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

inb4 clive.

Step 6:
Be Friends with JFK/Black Gerbil1.

"All of us want to be ballers"-err,no we dont-cant think of anything sadder tbh.

why would anyone want to pretend they are something they are not?

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;5679415

inb4 clive.

http://i42.tinypic.com/34sqjdl.jpg

how very sad.

most of us were ballers before roland/pfk were outta nappies

id say they were more bailers

barky;5679432

"All of us want to be ballers"-err,no we dont-cant think of anything … "All of us want to be ballers"-err,no we dont-cant think of anything sadder tbh.why would anyone want to pretend they are something they are not?

+1 althougth more of a loser than a saddo thing :lol: :giggle:

strong influence ITT

foxymissroxy;5679534

most of us were ballers before roland/pfk were outta nappies id say they … most of us were ballers before roland/pfk were outta nappies id say they were more bailers

I'd say they were a pair of silly little girls with obesity problems...

were bigger then the misc

black gerbil1;5679737

were bigger then the misc

we're* & than*

Stay in school kids

Wonder how long it will take JKF to get on this thread

The baller posse
bragging how much they have but yet register on a deals site but still say they are the business...lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21132
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games11
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247657
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 191 ***1328

See more discussions