Groups
    EXPIRED

How to be featured in the HUKD Newsletter??

Hi
    Just wondering what does it take to be featured in the HUKD newsletter??
    Thanks

17 Comments

After one of those shiny VIP badges, vassy? I'll let you polish mine if you want

Original Poster

Mikey91

After one of those shiny VIP badges, vassy? I'll let you polish mine if … After one of those shiny VIP badges, vassy? I'll let you polish mine if you want

Ha ha ha. That's the plan Mike Got mostly all except that one. So working towards it

Donation to the staff Christmas Party.

there's a newsletter?

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Donation to the staff Christmas Party.

That's easier

More than two, but less than five murders.

Original Poster

MIDURIX

More than two, but less than five murders.

Murder the MODs?

if you do something obscenely labour intensive and relatively novel, you'd surely get in. a sim only megathread or booze spreadsheet will surely have got their OPs much kudos.
    best way is to study past newsletters and see what past featured members did.
    if it's a crown you crave, I'll happily send you a spare paper one from a cracker.

Newsletter? What newsletter? The email thing? Newsletter.. I'm missing out!

Original Poster

DennisG

if you do something obscenely labour intensive and relatively novel, … if you do something obscenely labour intensive and relatively novel, you'd surely get in. a sim only megathread or booze spreadsheet will surely have got their OPs much kudos.best way is to study past newsletters and see what past featured members did.if it's a crown you crave, I'll happily send you a spare paper one from a cracker.

Thanks that was very informative

Supermod

There is no set criteria for featuring in weekly newsletter. Plus you don't get a VIP badge for just getting featured in the newsletter

Banned

vassy, good luck.
    hasn't any of your deals been on the emails as a few were good.

Original Poster

magicjay1986

There is no set criteria for featuring in weekly newsletter. Plus you … There is no set criteria for featuring in weekly newsletter. Plus you don't get a VIP badge for just getting featured in the newsletter

That's what the VIP badge highlights when clicking. So that's why thought i ll ask about the newsletter

Original Poster

sofiasar

vassy, good luck. hasn't any of your deals been on the emails as a few … vassy, good luck. hasn't any of your deals been on the emails as a few were good.

i haven't subscribed to the newsletters Hope Mods don't notice this

Banned

vassy4u

i haven't subscribed to the newsletters Hope Mods don't notice this

​i haven't.
    feeling shy now vassy

Original Poster

sofiasar

​i haven't. feeling shy now vassy

No not at all. I'm living in HUKD so know most deals before it comes out in Newsletter

Original Poster

magicjay1986

There is no set criteria for featuring in weekly newsletter. Plus you … There is no set criteria for featuring in weekly newsletter. Plus you don't get a VIP badge for just getting featured in the newsletter

http://i67.tinypic.com/dqrvo3.png
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1831
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767127
      3. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …2599
      4. TechInTheBasket?69

See more discussions