Groups

How to be sent supermarket voucher in post

Just a thought. If you have a nectar card and a Tesco club card its worth signing up to both. A number of my friends have been sent discount vouchers for Sainsbury. You generally seem to get sent the vouchers if its clear you are not doing your main shop there.

A friend used Sainsburys once and a few weeks later got sent a discount voucher equivalent to 10% or so.

Whats people view on this? Should you sign up to all supermarket cards?

8 Comments

Banned

Yes :thumbsup:

I have a nectar card and used to shop in sainsburys regularly, havent for about a year and since I stopped using my card I havent been sent anything through the post, not even my nectar statement thing

Banned

libEL;7715519

I have a nectar card and used to shop in sainsburys regularly, havent for … I have a nectar card and used to shop in sainsburys regularly, havent for about a year and since I stopped using my card I havent been sent anything through the post, not even my nectar statement thing

You can check on-line or in-store your balance :thumbsup:

Thanks, I realised I hadnt seen my nectar card for a while so went online to get a new one just before xmas and showed I had just over 6000 points which I'd totally forgot about! Not sure how much that is if I spend it in store but was nice surprise

libEL;7715536

Thanks, I realised I hadnt seen my nectar card for a while so went online … Thanks, I realised I hadnt seen my nectar card for a while so went online to get a new one just before xmas and showed I had just over 6000 points which I'd totally forgot about! Not sure how much that is if I spend it in store but was nice surprise

£30 :thumbsup:

nectar has tripe rewards.. amazon vouchers (thank god) have just been introduced...'bout the only good thing abt nectar

Yeah I sometimes get £10 off your next spend over £50 at Tesco when I don't use my Tesco clubcard for a while.

Original Poster

I got sent some waitrose vouchers a while back. if i could spend £50 a week I would probably get sent more vouchers. I am guessing its the same for signing up for online delivery too?

Set up an account. use it 1 or 2 times and leave it for a month. I was actually looking at ocado and some of the prices are cheaper than the big 4. How things are changing on some fronts.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767461
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691424
      3. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …22
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047183

See more discussions