Groups

How to become a financial advisor

Banned
    What qualifications etc... do you need?

7 Comments

Hi there If you pay me £100 for a referrers fee I will send you details of how to become a financial advisor.

Original Poster Banned

adamsxi

Hi there If you pay me £100 for a referrers fee I will send you details … Hi there If you pay me £100 for a referrers fee I will send you details of how to become a financial advisor.

I bet

A quick tongue and a can of Harp

Get a job at a company which gives financial advice?

If you don't know the financial industry well enough to find out the answer without resorting to asking random strangers on a bargain hunting site, maybe you are not the right sort of person to be dishing out financial advice?

A university degree.

Looks like your bang out of luck.

First thing is " you " have to be clever enough to work out how to become one. !!!

good start is FPC qualifications(financial planning certificate), i did these while i was working at a financial advisors office, and the company paid for me to do them, they paid the course and exam fees. that is the easiest way to do it and get a wage at the same time as long as you dont mind spending sme time being an inputer or photocopying stuff all day.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846148
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17406142

See more discussions