How to block outgoing international numbers on Virgin Media Landline

Found 7th May 2015
I want to block outgoing international numbers as someone rang an international number for 3 seconds and it cost £1.46 ????
I think the number was not even a real/proper number ,this is the number and duration
27 Apr 22:59 08801 20 1709 0:00:03 £1.460
I want to stop this happening again so how can I make sure this never happens again ?
Community Updates
8 Comments
Call Virgin CS and ask for an international block applying to your acc. If you ever leave the UK you'll need to have this removed.
Have you got Virgin's mobile rescue app? You can set your phone to lock if calls are made to countries other than those in you "safe list" (mine only has the UK in it)
oops forgot to mention this is a landline.
ok u can still block international calls by ringing up Virgin
But if someone else is calling abroad they might be able to override this by going through international operator and pay extra
you havent got a kid about 8 year old have you?
my lad tried ringing the pizza shop from five nights at freddys other day. thats a USA number.
could be the kid but no one is owning up to it , but tell me what kinda number this is ???

08801 20 1709
google the number
I use VM. I have all international outgoing calls blocked. I just rang customer services free from landline and requested it adding.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants