How to block the spammers

Posted 1st Feb
Is there anyway to block those that constantly spam this site.

Some people think it’s fine flooding the place with the same old save50 discount codes rather than proper deals.
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
SAVE50 sounds like a decent code where is it for?

Can’t you just scroll past stuff your not interested in.

Not all deals are likely to appear to every member.

I just scroll right pass everything I have zero interest in.

Perhaps set up your keywords to be a bit more specific as well so you are only altered to brands and products that interest you.

Amazon for example might not be specific enough as they sell as huge amount of stuff in many categories but for example you could set up a keyword for they types of products you like. TV’s for example
myusernamehasgone23401/02/2020 09:42

SAVE50 sounds like a decent code where is it for?Can’t you just scroll p …SAVE50 sounds like a decent code where is it for?Can’t you just scroll past stuff your not interested in.Not all deals are likely to appear to every member.I just scroll right pass everything I have zero interest in.Perhaps set up your keywords to be a bit more specific as well so you are only altered to brands and products that interest you.Amazon for example might not be specific enough as they sell as huge amount of stuff in many categories but for example you could set up a keyword for they types of products you like. TV’s for example

@myusernamehasgone234 I am receiving messages fine I just can’t send them anymore
Arto01/02/2020 10:03

@myusernamehasgone234 I am receiving messages fine I just can’t send them a …@myusernamehasgone234 I am receiving messages fine I just can’t send them anymore

Ok, I hadn’t realised.

Hope the HUKD’s team get in touch soon to sort the issue for you
Want to block all Xiaomi and anker deals, have all thier products.
myusernamehasgone23401/02/2020 10:06

Ok, I hadn’t realised.Hope the HUKD’s team get in touch soon to sort the is …Ok, I hadn’t realised.Hope the HUKD’s team get in touch soon to sort the issue for you

Tried contacting the admin last night but still no reply
myusernamehasgone23401/02/2020 10:06

Ok, I hadn’t realised.Hope the HUKD’s team get in touch soon to sort the is …Ok, I hadn’t realised.Hope the HUKD’s team get in touch soon to sort the issue for you

39811331-d4wj5.jpg
This is what I get when I try messaging someone
Arto01/02/2020 10:07

[Image] This is what I get when I try messaging someone

Hmm strange.

I’m sure they’ll be touch soon and will look into what’s going on for you.
You can block / mute individuals

click on their username, then click on the 'overview' tab, then click 'Mute'
Asura01/02/2020 10:35

You can block / mute individualsclick on their username, then click on the …You can block / mute individualsclick on their username, then click on the 'overview' tab, then click 'Mute'

Not sure that’s stop you seeing their deals though I think it’s only the comments.
myusernamehasgone23401/02/2020 10:44

Not sure that’s stop you seeing their deals though I think it’s only the co …Not sure that’s stop you seeing their deals though I think it’s only the comments.

Yeah, just tried it, and it does say that it's only for comments. It didn't stop the deals being visible.
You can’t.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants