How to cancel 1 month rolling iD mobile contract?

Found 20th Jul 2016
Hi,

I'm currently on a 1 month rolling contract with iD mobile. I just had my allowance renewal on the 15th. Can I call iD Mobile for a PAC code or do I have to give them 1 month notice period?

Many thanks
Community Updates
AskMobilesMobile Phone
5 Comments
Really?

One months notice.
You must give one months notice. Ask for the PAC and then use it on day 25/26 (it expires after 30 days and you need another). If you use it on day one they'll just charge you for the 29 days after.
steve1221

You must give one months notice. Ask for the PAC and then use it on day … You must give one months notice. Ask for the PAC and then use it on day 25/26 (it expires after 30 days and you need another). If you use it on day one they'll just charge you for the 29 days after.

How is this different? If he uses on day 25 he would still have had to pay the 30 days charge anyway?
I did this other day, annoyingly you have to email them and then wait for reply answer security and they cancel

you woul think with there fancy app and interface there be a button, but they like to make it difficult to leave like if they make it harder people wont bother, hate companies who do this
mutley120th Jul 2016

How is this different? If he uses on day 25 he would still have had to pay …How is this different? If he uses on day 25 he would still have had to pay the 30 days charge anyway?

He's assuming they will charge him for the whole month anyway, so by cancelling towards the end he gets a better deal.
My experience is that they normally pro-rate the charge based on disconnection date, so this shouldn't be req'd.
Edited by: "cts_casemod" 10th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants