Groups

how to cancel an order before its dispatched

does anyone know how to cancel an order from h&m before its been dispatched? I don't want to be charged for delivery for an item is do not want.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

12 Comments

If time is of the essence... Contact H&M on the phone.

I'm going to go with "contact H&M by email or phone urgently".

Erm phone them obviously!

ask Santa? he does free delivery so maybe he could bring you the item? you can then decide if you don't want it? what has made you decide against it ? might be you like it when it arrives?

Refuse delivery of the item and it will be returned to the sender.

the phone number is National Rate

H&M are free returns so i wouldnt bother phoning

adam_holcombe

psmith1958

the phone number is National RateH&M are free returns so i wouldnt bother … the phone number is National RateH&M are free returns so i wouldnt bother phoning

So you'd both rather muck about with either having to be in and arguing with the delivery person to return the parcel and/or going to the post office to return it rather than spending a few pence on a phone call (which you can get around by using saynoto0870.com) for a mistake of your own making? oO

You have to call them within an hour to cancel, the waiting time to call them is very high at the moment tho

The have a free phone number 0131 524 3810

If you cannot cancel then you will have to return it, as returns are free of charge, you don't need to worry.

The refund you get will be for your entire initial payment so you lose nothing, save a bit of hassle in returning it.

adam_holcombe

psmith1958

the phone number is National RateH&M are free returns so i wouldnt bother … the phone number is National RateH&M are free returns so i wouldnt bother phoning

​my reply is, the op should take more care when jumping on a glitch so fast and forgetting the "free postage" code X)

Original Poster

psmith1958

​my reply is, the op should take more care when jumping on a glitch so f … ​my reply is, the op should take more care when jumping on a glitch so fast and forgetting the "free postage" code X)

haha exactly what's happened
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32455
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047204
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767535
      4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941357

See more discussions