Groups

How to cancel o2 simplicity contract?

Is there anyway i can do this online or do i have to fone them up?

10 Comments

most likely phone or visit a local store...but u have to give 1 months notice...

Banned

Just ring em.

Exactly what I did with my 2 Simplicity contracts last Friday.

Original Poster

What number do i ring?:oops:

Banned

Just go through the normal number... 202 I think from your mobile.

got a gun anywhere?

Original Poster

Ok, rang them. Got a SE C702, 200 mins and 1400 texts for £10 a month lol. Need to return my 3 fone now lol.

Original Poster

18 months.

I rang up not expecting anything.

But they asked why i was quitting and I said it was because i had a better deal for 3.

They asked what their deal was and i said 500 mix n match and k660i, and 200mins/1400 texts and c702 was what they offered.

I probably could have haggled for more minutes but I was happy with what i was given lol.

Original Poster

One more question lol. Is it possible to transfer contracts? My mate wants the 3 one ive got as he is still on payg.

Original Poster

anyone?

If you want to end the contract without the 30 days notice simply ask for a PAC and port it to another network - they will stop billing you the day the number moves to another network.

Done this a couple of times when I moved from Voda to o2 and then swopped a simplicity account.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions