Groups

How to cancel your Audible Membership before getting charged

In order to cancel your membership online, please follow these steps:

Sign in to your Audible account on the desktop site.
    Hover your mouse over Hi [Your Name] at the top of the screen.
    Click or tap on Account Details
    Under Account Details, click or tap on Cancel my membership.

9 Comments

Original Poster

amazon.co.uk/ap/…mp;

click the above link to sign in using your amazon details

Why would I get charged?

pcangeldust

Why would I get charged?

​I think this is for that free £10 amazon credit people used around Amazon day.

Get free credit for signing up to audible trial.

kos1c

​I think this is for that free £10 amazon credit people used around Am … ​I think this is for that free £10 amazon credit people used around Amazon day. Get free credit for signing up to audible trial.

Yeah I realised that after checking my email, thanks OP for this thread.

I just got my 3rd credit yesterday. Must say disappointed. have got 2 best sellers and looking for a laugh when I can't sleep but disappointed in both audio books. Will be cancelling soon

thanks completely forgot about tbis

When you go to cancel if you give the reason as 'too expensive' you will be offered a free credit which you can redeem straight away. I did this last week

shabbird

I just got my 3rd credit yesterday. Must say disappointed. have got 2 … I just got my 3rd credit yesterday. Must say disappointed. have got 2 best sellers and looking for a laugh when I can't sleep but disappointed in both audio books. Will be cancelling soon

I'm sure if you don't like a book, they let you exchange it for another.

PrincessJellybean

I'm sure if you don't like a book, they let you exchange it for another.

I did that . Got 1 refunded credit already after I returned Sue Perkins biography. Probably not for me
    as only time I would need this is to help me sleep and I am more awake than ever lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It was forty years ago today......517
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …917
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2562
      4. word survey46

See more discussions