Groups

how to cheer yourself up if your wife is doing your head in.

Banned
    in first post.

11 Comments

Original Poster Banned

get your wedding video out and watch it in reverse, so it looks like she is taking the ring off , walking back down the church and getting driven away in the car.

Banned

Sorry I read that wrong .......................I thought you should be cheerful if she was doing that LOL

roselee;5985007

get your wedding video out and watch it in reverse, so it looks like she … get your wedding video out and watch it in reverse, so it looks like she is taking the ring off , walking back down the church and getting driven away in the car.

LOL

RUDOLF;5985010

Sorry I read that wrong .......................I thought you should be … Sorry I read that wrong .......................I thought you should be cheerful if she was doing that LOL

very good! lol! :thumbsup:

But you can't just rewind....After all those years... or is this your wedding night?

Original Poster Banned

nalag;5985101

But you can't just rewind....After all those years... or is this your … But you can't just rewind....After all those years... or is this your wedding night?

no, this is just a joke.

roselee;5985162

no, this is just a joke.

im single, young and playin the game :lol: unlcuky guys :thumbsup:

roselee;5985162

no, this is just a joke.

Lol so was mine (Nuttini "why can't we just rewind" but as you are a Wiganer will edit to 'them years'
    PS I'm originally from Orrellme

Original Poster Banned

nalag;5985226

Lol so was mine (Nuttini "why can't we just rewind" but as you are a … Lol so was mine (Nuttini "why can't we just rewind" but as you are a Wiganer will edit to 'them years'PS I'm originally from Orrellme

lol,
    i am not married myself , but my fella got sent this on a text, thought it was funny.:thumbsup:

Cracker. Sell it to Jack Dee.
    Pemberton? - Ti'n'tont'internetisit?
    :thumbsup:

Banned

Aunt Sally and her 4 sisters:oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget22
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?66
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.56