how to chip my wii

Hi i want to get my sons wii chip as i have been told that it can play copes of games on it (i know you have to own the games) i have just had to get him mario kart for the second time as the 1st has been scratched i just want to know what ones are the best and where to get one from i have had a look and think i need to get a solderless .

6 Comments

Banned

softmods are chaeper and just as good

or if all else fails flatmii sounds good as its no soldering

Softmod is easy

hi i have a wii chip for sale it is a d2 sun v3 lastest one out let me know it is all ready soldered all u do is open your wii and it chips in

if you own the games it will still b illegal i tink as u cant copy the games

brawlzzz;4441043

if you own the games it will still b illegal i tink as u cant copy the … if you own the games it will still b illegal i tink as u cant copy the games

no its not illegal provided you OWN the original game and have it in your home
however if you upload the game it is ..

so you can copy your own game if you know how :whistling:

Banned

wanderer;4441617

no its not illegal provided you OWN the original game and have it in your … no its not illegal provided you OWN the original game and have it in your home however if you upload the game it is ..so you can copy your own game if you know how :whistling:

actully wrong even though you got the orignal copy your not aloud to make a backup anymore, you used to be able too!!

you need th raw dump it with a special program and also need a special drive that can read wii games
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?45
    2. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam11
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1415
    4. Pink Balls612

See more discussions