How to claim for late delivery royal mail special delivery?

Found 23rd Jan
Needed something next day, dropped off and has been delayed, till tommorow I assume, looking online says how to make a claim and this is what i find

personal.help.royalmail.com/app…aim

but when i click the 3 tick boxes, yes, no, and no, it does not let me it takes me to some business crap, I am assuming I havve to go in the post office and say what?

not very clear
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments
You can call them up they're very helpful in my experience.
When answering the questions put in yes no yes and that'll bring up the claims process. It'll ask you for a few details including the tracking number on your post office receipt.
Depends if it's you that posted the item. If so, did you post it within the time frame. There is a cut off point.
If you're waiting for something, again, did the poster post within the time frame? Also, it would be them that make the claim if it is genuinly late.
Edited by: "artnada" 24th Jan
I’ve had lots of missing parcels from Royal Mail as my area is overtime round. So it’s days before they show. When I ring them up. They just give reference number and don’t really care. If I didn’t pay with PayPal I would not get refund
Original Poster
Shevchenko8 h, 6 m ago

When answering the questions put in yes no yes and that'll bring up the …When answering the questions put in yes no yes and that'll bring up the claims process. It'll ask you for a few details including the tracking number on your post office receipt.

But I paid in a store not online?
whelan1896 h, 59 m ago

But I paid in a store not online?

It says quote the tracking number from your in store receipt so I don't think it matters
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions