Groups

how to clean laptop keys?

Hi my laptop seems to have collected lots of dust around the keys,just wondering the best way to clean them.

thanks

9 Comments

Get an invertible air duster. It's a spray thingy.

choc1969;2614276

This is what I use: … This is what I use: http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=25321&doy=27m7&C=SO&U=strat15

Read the questions below on page.

Frequently Asked Questions
    Q)Is this vacuum cleaner suitable for cleaning the components inside a computer? -
    A) no - there could be danger of static charge damage

puff..

blow down the channels between keys, or instead of air duster in a can I use a ballon pumped with a balloon and a straw in then neck to increase air pressure, (reason for pump is to eliminate moisture from your mouth getting in the balloon and then being blown out again)

Banned

i just blow it - lol

:oops:

sassie;2614344

i just blow it - lol

rangermastiffs;2614295

Read the questions below on page.Frequently Asked QuestionsQ)Is this … Read the questions below on page.Frequently Asked QuestionsQ)Is this vacuum cleaner suitable for cleaning the components inside a computer? - A) no - there could be danger of static charge damage

It's only to do the keyboard..........:whistling:

Product Features
    Mini VacuumCleaner
    · Ideal for video recorders and tape recorders

This multi-purpose mini vacuum cleaner is ideal for many applications. Suitable for video recorders, tape recorders, computer keyboards, etc. Requires 4 x AA batteries (not supplied), Maplin order code AR43W.

sassie;2614344

i just blow it - lol

So we've heard, i think he was looking for a cheaper method:whistling::oops:

If you look around the web you may find instructions on how to remove the keycaps for your laptop. It's generally a much trickier job than for desktop keyboards (which often just pull up) but it would be far the best way to clean it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay715
      2. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked22
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32166
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1329

See more discussions