Groups
    EXPIRED

How to complain about Asda Direct customer service?

Hi folks, everybody must be familiar with the xbox one titanfall bundle for 299£ deal from asda. Long story short, asda took loads of orders with item showing in stock online when there was actually nearly nothing in stock and most orders are on back order now with no clear date of delivery. I have spent 30mins in total on the phone with these unprofessional and rude people. I have phoned today to cancel my order after I have been told 2 different stories by them and basically they have lied/misinformed about stock. When I phoned customer service today I have been told again something else so decided to cancel my order. when I have asked for any compensation as I have been misinfromed and wasted my time and money phoning them...I have been told that I won't get anything as it's not their fault. What's the best way to make a complaint about customer service and people working there lying to customers.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

5 Comments

Banned

First off I just want to say good luck with getting Asda to comp. you it's hard enough getting your money back from hem!

- Contact their HO:

Address: Southbank, Great Wilson St, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS11 5AD
    (send a copy of any letters to Watch Dog and tell Asda that, you could also write to Trading Standards, or atleast tell Asda you are)

Phone them aswell 0113 243 5435

- Email their CEO [email protected]asda.co.uk AND copy it into watchdog aswell (and tell Asda it's going to watchdog)

- Publicly post on their FB and Twitter that you are very dissatisfied with them and their customer services etc etc and also message it to them
    Edited by: "Holly1985" 8th Dec 2014

I got a 25 quid e voucher as my order was cancelled by them. E voucher yet to arrive.
    I was after the same deal as you.

Original Poster

Thank you Holly1985

I have actually received a voucher today, for 27.95£ from customer service...a huge surprise to be honest. My order from Game, should be delivered tomorrow so I'm quite happy now.

Banned

Seb_WTF

Thank you Holly1985I have actually received a voucher today, for 27.95£ … Thank you Holly1985I have actually received a voucher today, for 27.95£ from customer service...a huge surprise to be honest. My order from Game, should be delivered tomorrow so I'm quite happy now.

That's great news! tbh I wasn't holding out much hope for you knowing what Asda are like, really glad you got it sorted

Seb_WTF, I also received a voucher for £27.97 today. Got a call off some poor Asda call centre chappie apologising this morning, I had a right rant at him. Why does it take 3 days to tell me there is no stock etc and that they have done this before and promised to fix it before 12 months ago and have not moved forward.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
    3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
    4. Apples new update610

See more discussions