Groups

How to connect a wireless microphone to your computer

Is there anyway in which to do so. If so please give me a mini tutorial and it will be very helpful. Rep will be given to the ones that help.
    The link to the mic i have is below

8 Comments

you should be able to just plug it into the mic socket of the computer. you might need to use an adaptor to change it from the quarter inch plug down to 3.5mm you'll also need to use the volume control applet to select the microphone as the record source. double click on volume control. select recording and tick the select box for mic. that should be all you need to do

wolf359;1900189

you should be able to just plug it into the mic socket of the computer. … you should be able to just plug it into the mic socket of the computer. you might need to use an adaptor to change it from the quarter inch plug down to 3.5mm you'll also need to use the volume control applet to select the microphone as the record source. double click on volume control. select recording and tick the select box for mic. that should be all you need to do

Thats more or less all there is to it:thumbsup: thought you were after a proper mic

Banned

just plug it in - lol

Banned

:thumbsits wireless you have reciever and transmiter no wires
    good 1 lad very funny:p:p

Banned

danby jason;1900523

:thumbsits wireless you have reciever and transmiter no wires good 1 lad … :thumbsits wireless you have reciever and transmiter no wires good 1 lad very funny:p:p

ha,ha,ha lmao, never clicked the link, honest

"Receiver plug"

Do you have this? If so surely it had some sort of audio connection that you can plug into your pc? Might need an adaptor.

Banned

:w00t:;-)av tech cant spell but i now me stuff lol

yes there will be a small receiver to plug in laptop or desktop then you should be on your way to sing all want to abba and such lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One S or Xbox One X11
      2. Need help with home Internet dropping out please56
      3. Best Wi-Fi extender33
      4. Any Just Eat Vouchers around?22

See more discussions