Groups

How to connect headphones to TV

Hey,
    I'm trying to connect headphones to my TV to use when I'm on the PS3 but theres no headphone socket on the TV.

Any cheap adapters that would work? Something like this maybe? -
    amazon.co.uk/Qua…s_t

8 Comments

What TV is it, pretty sure it will have a headphone socket somewhere?

Banned

tr buying a NEW TV

There should be a headphone in on the side most probably.
    The red & white cable should work (as it should be audio out), as that is how I have connected my TV to my cinema system.

Original Poster

It is a NEW TV! Why bother posting that?

Theres defo no headphone socket on it. Ill try the cable then if you think it might work.

Cheers

naka_1888;8432738

It is a NEW TV! Why bother posting that?Theres defo no headphone socket … It is a NEW TV! Why bother posting that?Theres defo no headphone socket on it. Ill try the cable then if you think it might work.Cheers

I didn't think mine had one, only discovered the other day when plugging the nippers vsmile in. Whats the model of the TV?

naka_1888;8432738

It is a NEW TV! Why bother posting that?Theres defo no headphone socket … It is a NEW TV! Why bother posting that?Theres defo no headphone socket on it. Ill try the cable then if you think it might work.Cheers

Yes but it will be line out only so wont be very loud. You need a headphone amplifier. Look at ebay 360212383724 if you need it quick. If not ]here is cheaper.

Original Poster

Carley;8432802

RE: your link, they should work (as long as the TV has RCA output)I … RE: your link, they should work (as long as the TV has RCA output)I bought a cheaper version from eBay (Item number 250526267512) for £1.19

Cheers bought one on ebay see if this works. Thanks for your help guys :thumbsup:

It would have really helped if you had of said what TV eg model number etc
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2943
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would915
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171351
      4. word association Game73944520

See more discussions