How to contact amazon?

Posted 18th Oct
I was all the time at home and waited for delivery. I looked my orders and parcel has been delivered and put in recycling bin. Bin is empty and the photo isn’t from my bin.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
If you’re in the app click the 3 lines top left, the customer service, then contact us. This happened to me, I had to wait a few days ‘incase it turned up’ then they replaced.
claire751918/10/2019 12:05

If you’re in the app click the 3 lines top left, the customer service, t …If you’re in the app click the 3 lines top left, the customer service, then contact us. This happened to me, I had to wait a few days ‘incase it turned up’ then they replaced.

or amazon.co.uk/gp/…-us
Good luck, had this issue 3 times now in 2 years and they treat me like crap telling me I need to go to the police...after their delivery guy leaves it on doorstep and it vanishes, on busy street or delivers to totally wrong address. Last time a number that did not even exist, never to been found and the tracking showed this exactly, 2 hrs on chat to sort, manager after manager. word for word from one of them, after I said it's not my problem to take to the police, it's theirs, was '' well you can say goodbye to your refund then''.
I try not to use em' anymore.
Thanks! I called them and they will send the items again (low value). I should receive them today.
Parcel in bin twice already this week.
I'm going to claim compensation for the loss!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants