How to contact DHL parcel?

Posted 19th Dec 2019
hi all, any idea how to contact dhl parcel? they keep sending me delivery slot every day since monday. Not a sight of courier. no update on tracking, only email late at night "sorry we will deliver tomorrow".

customer service (automat both fb, email, phone) refusing to discuss as "your parcel is out for delivery".

i am giving up, i am leaving tomorrow night and if not delivered, it will be send back to seller. 😔

please and thank you!
Community Updates
Ask
18 Comments
02476 937 777 - it will get you through to a person
Do consider please that is isn't the seller's fault, won't you?

They sent the item to you so as far as they are concerned - job done. It's the courier that is failing you. I think all you can do is all that you have already done. I'm not sure I understand why you are saying they won't discuss the delivery with you. If the "minkey" they employ has been reporting a failure to deliver your item (for whatever reason) they should be able to tell you why. Perhaps it's lost?

Is this the number you have tried: 02476 937 770

I suppose the time of year isn't excellent what with delivery companies and their associated drivers all stretched to the limit. Let's hope they can get it to you tomorrow eh?

Kind regards, Phsy.
I have always liked DHL until yesterday.

They delivered & emailed said "left in a safe place in the porch"

We were all out & our porch is an open porch with no door in full vision to anyone walking by.

Disgraceful. We have 6 neighbours within 20 meters of our front door. Luckily enough we found it before it was stolen.
I tried the number, it does not connect you to anyone. Robot only. Already tried on Tuesday.

I know it's not seller's fault. I am not blaming them for this one.

(I do blame they thought that they send my order 3 weeks late - just in time to get stuck in Christmas chaos! :-(
And Amazon delivered item to me "signed by xy" (they probably knew i am at home and don't want to come to door, that's why they signed on my behalf!) - they walked to my neighbourgs gated (locked) garden (put hand through fence and unlocked it) and put my stuff in their blue bin. Left note saying "blue bin, neighbour's blue bin, no 15 (we are 3).
csmcr19/12/2019 17:11

I tried the number, it does not connect you to anyone. Robot only. Already …I tried the number, it does not connect you to anyone. Robot only. Already tried on Tuesday.I know it's not seller's fault. I am not blaming them for this one.(I do blame they thought that they send my order 3 weeks late - just in time to get stuck in Christmas chaos! :-(

Did you try the number I posted?
Willy_Wonka19/12/2019 17:01

I have always liked DHL until yesterday. They delivered & emailed said …I have always liked DHL until yesterday. They delivered & emailed said "left in a safe place in the porch"We were all out & our porch is an open porch with no door in full vision to anyone walking by. Disgraceful. We have 6 neighbours within 20 meters of our front door. Luckily enough we found it before it was stolen.

DHL Parcel and DHL express are two different companies, bare that in mind when disliking one
Sc4mp019/12/2019 17:23

Did you try the number I posted?

Yes, I did. It does not connect you to person. It ask you for shipping number, says "out for delivery" and hangs up. I tried all options and same result.
csmcr19/12/2019 17:27

Yes, I did. It does not connect you to person. It ask you for shipping …Yes, I did. It does not connect you to person. It ask you for shipping number, says "out for delivery" and hangs up. I tried all options and same result.

Odd, I've just rang the number ending in 777 and someone answered.
I got in touch via Twitter when I had a problem with them it was sorted really quickly.
Sc4mp019/12/2019 17:31

Odd, I've just rang the number ending in 777 and someone answered.

I take it back. I dialed same number but with 0 at the end. I dialed it again now. Waited in que and one very unhappy lade picked up. I was super nice and apologetic because i don't want them to throw my parcel into bin.

She said item is for delivery and i have to wait. I told her to double check. She said it's out since 9.30 - "same as yesterday" - "ok,, driver run out of time, it happens" same as the day before" (ok) "and day before" "ok".

Result.. i have to wait until depo gets back to me and they will update me if my parcel will be delivered or not and when.
They did the same to me 2 months ago. Apparently call it a busy period or short staff or whatever but they will deliver when they want to
Most drivers, at this time of the year, have far too many parcels to deliver and not enough time to do so. Weather can make things worse.
bozo00719/12/2019 20:30

Most drivers, at this time of the year, have far too many parcels to …Most drivers, at this time of the year, have far too many parcels to deliver and not enough time to do so. Weather can make things worse.

They get paid per parcel so it shouldn't make a difference other than they make more money because they have more drops.
I understand that they are busy. I don't understand that driver has it in van third day and still did not come.

And no, no contact from depo, will be calling first thing tomorrow. :-(
bozo00719/12/2019 20:30

Most drivers, at this time of the year, have far too many parcels to …Most drivers, at this time of the year, have far too many parcels to deliver and not enough time to do so. Weather can make things worse.

Its not right but I dont think the average shopper knows how bad these companies run their drivers to the ground...

If the route plan says it will take you 3 minutes to get from a to b... They will give the driver 2 mins... If it takes the driver 25 seconds to get parcel, knock on door and get signed and back to the van, they will give the driver 15 seconds to do it....

Now times that back 250+ deliveries a day which is pretty normal... The driver has "lost" 4 hours he's tried to make up.

I did it once for a few years and it nearly killed me.

I'm not defending the morals of the company as it shouldn't be like that, but just don't blame the driver either
39449836-6Q929.jpgDelivered! (Yep. Like this! Apparently it's "normal" for box to be open and the white box to be open an checked!) 😳🙈

But.. no more complaining, i've received it, right? ;-)
Willy_Wonka19/12/2019 17:01

I have always liked DHL until yesterday. They delivered & emailed said …I have always liked DHL until yesterday. They delivered & emailed said "left in a safe place in the porch"We were all out & our porch is an open porch with no door in full vision to anyone walking by. Disgraceful. We have 6 neighbours within 20 meters of our front door. Luckily enough we found it before it was stolen.

Can't remember if it was DHL or DPD but we had a delivery driver who went one better than that earlier in the year. The parcel was propped up against the front door and in addition to being in full view of the road, was also exposed to the weather. Luckily it didn't start raining until an about hour after we got back home. We complained but didn't even get a response other than an automated email acknowledgement.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions