Groups

how to contact Play.com?

Ive got outstanding orders from Play.com-my account says items posted 31st Oct-havent arrived.
    Ive found an 0845 phone number for them on the site but it says the lines are busy and cuts me off!
    Ive looked and looked for a contact email on there and cant find one--is it me?
    If you can see one please tell me where it it!

6 Comments

a bit early yet, will probably arrive today. i had an order turn up at 5pm yesterday so the postie is real busy:gift: oops! just noticed it was in oct. definately not good!!

bit early? he's been waiting a month.. lol

go to help -

then i havent received my order...

Delivery usually takes 3–5 working days (from date of posting), but we need to wait 21 days before being able to investigate this matter further . If you believe your item has been lost, and 21 days have passed, click the 'View order history' button above, select the item and follow the on-screen instructions.

Try putting in the number in to ]http//ww…php use the search to find alternative number option

Original Poster

Thank you--Ive done that and now its says ther was a problem with my order and it wasnt posted!!!!! GGRRRRR

nice of them to tell you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1423
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?29132
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764196
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846160

See more discussions