How to convert a GooglePlay (DRM Protected book) to Kindle..

Posted 5th Dec 2019
I have just purchased an ebook on Googleplay (Epub) only to find that its DRM Protected and I can't convert it on Calibre into a format that I can use on my Kindle.
If anyone can help it would be appreciated..
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

5 Comments
Use Google. I've done it. Can't remember exactly but involved going on PC and downloading on pc, converting and emailing. A massive kerfuffle tbh.
WorthingBloke06/12/2019 19:40

Use Google. I've done it. Can't remember exactly but involved going on PC …Use Google. I've done it. Can't remember exactly but involved going on PC and downloading on pc, converting and emailing. A massive kerfuffle tbh.

I've looked at Google and it looked very longwinded, which is why I asked here..
Forgottenshopper06/12/2019 20:24

I've looked at Google and it looked very longwinded, which is why I asked …I've looked at Google and it looked very longwinded, which is why I asked here..

Fair enough. Looked long winded because it is. Have to download it, remove the DRM and convert it. No other way.
WorthingBloke06/12/2019 20:51

Fair enough. Looked long winded because it is. Have to download it, remove …Fair enough. Looked long winded because it is. Have to download it, remove the DRM and convert it. No other way.

Thank you..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions