Groups

How to deal with wrong order at Grainger games

So i ordered a 3ds circle pad pro for my 3DS. It took them 2 weeks to deliver the thing and it turns up today but they have delivered a 3ds xl circle pad pro instead. Any ideas on how to proceed?

3 Comments

Yes, happened to me too. Contact them through the site. Ask for Stacey and tell her you've got wrong order. Shell give you a free return label. Post the game back in same envelope to avoid extra charges. The post office will give you tracking number for it. Once delivered contact her again and tell he you're waiting for the correct order to be posted for you instead. I've done this before and I'm currently on the process of exchanging a defective item with them. They're nice.

Original Poster

mixmixi

Yes, happened to me too. Contact them through the site. Ask for Stacey … Yes, happened to me too. Contact them through the site. Ask for Stacey and tell her you've got wrong order. Shell give you a free return label. Post the game back in same envelope to avoid extra charges. The post office will give you tracking number for it. Once delivered contact her again and tell he you're waiting for the correct order to be posted for you instead. I've done this before and I'm currently on the process of exchanging a defective item with them. They're nice.

Thanks mate. Just contacted them now. Ill wait and see what happens.

Gamerofgames

Thanks mate. Just contacted them now. Ill wait and see what happens.

No problem. They normally reply between 10-12.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Electricity69
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…48
      3. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)59
      4. iPhone charging cable.917

See more discussions