Groups

How to download youtube videos to pc?

I'm trying to download youtube videos to my pc so i can put them on my psp and ipod.

I did have a video downloader add on for firefox but it's not compatible since i updated firefox, are there any other programmmes that can do this that are simple to use>

15 Comments

vixy.net/

Use this website it even converts it to the correct format before downloading it :thumbsup:

No software required

Banned

the newest realplayer is great for this!

Banned

its a free download, available at download.com and basically on any video you watch a little box appars at the top right of the screen giving you the option to copy the video to your pc

[url]www.dvdvideosoft.com[/url]

I only installed FF3 yesterday, and came across this link:

downloadhelper.net/tut…yi8

My son has been asking me to get songs(MP3's) ripped from Youtube onto his DS for months. I downloaded this, and did it in minutes. Really simple, never done anything like this before.

thesaint;2837586

I only installed FF3 yesterday, and came across this … I only installed FF3 yesterday, and came across this link:http://www.downloadhelper.net/tutorial.php?id=sS1hjVvwyi8My son has been asking me to get songs(MP3's) ripped from Youtube onto his DS for months. I downloaded this, and did it in minutes.

Saint the link I gave above has a great programme for ripping the mp3 from YouTube and can choose what format you want it!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

cheers for the replies, just having a go at it now

Try ]youtubecatcher to download in flv format and ]super converter to convert to the format that you want. That is what I use :thumbsup:

]vixy.net didn't always work for me :?

Original Poster

Naeem786;2837533

[url]www.dvdvideosoft.com[/url]

that seemed to be the easiest one, cheers repped :thumbsup:

souljacker;2837745

that seemed to be the easiest one, cheers repped :thumbsup:

Its great aint it!!! You can choose the format you want it in and everything!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Naeem786;2837753

Its great aint it!!! You can choose the format you want it in and … Its great aint it!!! You can choose the format you want it in and everything!! :thumbsup:

yeah great programme and very quick, got a few videos on my ipod alredy :thumbsup:

Hy guys, I'm new on this forum, I was just navigated and I saw your useful thread and I thought to recommend the tool I use for getting and converting videos from youtube, it's called Videoraptor. As I said it downloads videos directly from youtube and also it converts the files into the formats I need. It's very useful as now I have my favorite videos on my cellphone and ipod. Nice soft

Banned

Leonna;2867463

Hy guys, I'm new on this forum, I was just navigated and I saw your … Hy guys, I'm new on this forum, I was just navigated and I saw your useful thread and I thought to recommend the tool I use for getting and converting videos from youtube, it's called Videoraptor. As I said it downloads videos directly from youtube and also it converts the files into the formats I need. It's very useful as now I have my favorite videos on my cellphone and ipod. Nice soft

Welcome and thanks for the tip :thumbsup:

@ csiman
    Np, I like to help people when I can
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927377
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2462
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767370
      4. word association Game74044538

See more discussions