How to Dress at school..

Found 11th Sep 2017
Christian parents remove children from primary school due to transgender pupil wearing a dress..
They may also take legal action.

Would this be tolerated in school of another faith...

Link

Other sources about. I found this from MSN news myself..

So do we draw the line at male transgender PE teachers getting changed with the girls?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Has the definition of hypocrisy changed to "you have to accept what we say or you are a hypocrite"? They believe that transgender is wrong and are acting according to their beliefs.
Saw the discussion about this on Sky News and had my flabber well and truly gasted.

Christian Legal Service spokeswoman on transgenderism - 'young children shouldn't be being taught about something which doesn't really exist'

There aren't the emojis to cover quite how hilarious I found this, but suffice to say I quite literally lol'd, spat out tea and released a little bit of wee simultaneously.
The kid is being fashioned by it's parents,Too young to decide what sex it wants to be. Most likely an attention seeking brat that is either cuddled far too often or not enough.
Dawsy5 m ago

So are those that throw homosexuals off tall buildings.. You have to draw …So are those that throw homosexuals off tall buildings.. You have to draw the line somewhere..

Usually around what is left of the body at ground level.
49 Comments
Has the definition of hypocrisy changed to "you have to accept what we say or you are a hypocrite"? They believe that transgender is wrong and are acting according to their beliefs.
Predikuesi2 m ago

Has the definition of hypocrisy changed to "you have to accept what we say …Has the definition of hypocrisy changed to "you have to accept what we say or you are a hypocrite"? They believe that transgender is wrong and are acting according to their beliefs.

So are those that throw homosexuals off tall buildings.. You have to draw the line somewhere..
They are free to take their children out of school and send them to another school. I'm not sure what legal action they could possibly take though.
Dawsy4 m ago

So are those that throw homosexuals off tall buildings.. You have to draw …So are those that throw homosexuals off tall buildings.. You have to draw the line somewhere..

I'm not arguing the point, only that words can't be redefined just to label people. I think "intolerant" would have been a better word, but I suppose it wouldn't have the same cut to ridicule their belief system.
Dawsy5 m ago

Usually around what is left of the body at ground level.
Predikuesi30 m ago

Has the definition of hypocrisy changed to "you have to accept what we say …Has the definition of hypocrisy changed to "you have to accept what we say or you are a hypocrite"? They believe that transgender is wrong and are acting according to their beliefs.

Predikuesi23 m ago

I'm not arguing the point, only that words can't be redefined just to …I'm not arguing the point, only that words can't be redefined just to label people. I think "intolerant" would have been a better word, but I suppose it wouldn't have the same cut to ridicule their belief system.

That's not why they were being called hypocrites.

31949841-UGdNp.jpg
Saw the discussion about this on Sky News and had my flabber well and truly gasted.

Christian Legal Service spokeswoman on transgenderism - 'young children shouldn't be being taught about something which doesn't really exist'

There aren't the emojis to cover quite how hilarious I found this, but suffice to say I quite literally lol'd, spat out tea and released a little bit of wee simultaneously.
fivegoldstars47 m ago

Saw the discussion about this on Sky News and had my flabber well and …Saw the discussion about this on Sky News and had my flabber well and truly gasted.Christian Legal Service spokeswoman on transgenderism - 'young children shouldn't be being taught about something which doesn't really exist'There aren't the emojis to cover quite how hilarious I found this, but suffice to say I quite literally lol'd, spat out tea and released a little bit of wee simultaneously.

Predikuesi3 h, 31 m ago

I agree, she shouldn't have written their hypocrisy either as if that's a fact.
Intolerant but dishonest too; “It was the fact that he was identifying as a girl some days and as a boy other days," versus “Our son is brought up in a way that there are boys and there are girls.”
And no transgender kids are bullied? Christian lala land. I feel pity for their child.
Sounds more like the boy is non binary. Hiding behind your region because the subject matter makes you feel awkward I guess is the de facto solution for most people. Not sure it's a issue for Christianity though as it doesn't prevent you from practicing the faith. Pretty sure if God said it was all good they wouldn't do a u-turn
What would the school do if a perfectly normal child said they identified as being fat so they will not be eating school dinners and would be starving themselves from now on, fully supported by their parents?

Why are we so scared of confronting body dysmorphia when it presents as gender identity confusion when in every other instance it would be treated as a mental illness and treated accordingly?
The kid is being fashioned by it's parents,Too young to decide what sex it wants to be. Most likely an attention seeking brat that is either cuddled far too often or not enough.
.MUFC.3 m ago

The kid is being fashioned by it's parents,Too young to decide what sex it …The kid is being fashioned by it's parents,Too young to decide what sex it wants to be. Most likely an attention seeking brat that is either cuddled far too often or not enough.

Wow.
coys6719 m ago

What would the school do if a perfectly normal child said they identified …What would the school do if a perfectly normal child said they identified as being fat so they will not be eating school dinners and would be starving themselves from now on, fully supported by their parents?

More false (and ridiculous) equivalences rearing their head.

.MUFC.10 m ago

The kid is being fashioned by it's parents,Too young to decide what sex it …The kid is being fashioned by it's parents,Too young to decide what sex it wants to be. Most likely an attention seeking brat that is either cuddled far too often or not enough.

At best this is purely conjecture.
RossD898 m ago

More false (and ridiculous) equivalences rearing their head.At best this …More false (and ridiculous) equivalences rearing their head.At best this is purely conjecture.

Could you please stop quoting people who I have on my ignore list?
What genuinely worries me is people are pushing too hard to make Transgender "the norm"
Its going to encourage kids to want to change genders because its "fashionable" and gives more attention if we're not careful.

There's no way a kid (who isn't sexually developed fully) knows whether or not it wants to be a boy or a girl at such a young age.
118luke29 m ago

What genuinely worries me is people are pushing too hard to make …What genuinely worries me is people are pushing too hard to make Transgender "the norm"Its going to encourage kids to want to change genders because its "fashionable" and gives more attention if we're not careful.There's no way a kid (who isn't sexually developed fully) knows whether or not it wants to be a boy or a girl at such a young age.

Yet we push them into a gender at a young age.
CoeK17 m ago

Yet we push them into a gender at a young age.

Most animals are born one gender or the other, its got nothing to do with pushing them.
coys674 m ago

Most animals are born one gender or the other, its got nothing to do with …Most animals are born one gender or the other, its got nothing to do with pushing them.

Well I haven't spoken to an animal to find out what gender it is.
Why don't they just say everyone has to wear trousers, shirt and blazer problem solved? Or is my view too simplistic and would that be against their human rights or something?
adhkarzf4 m ago

Why don't they just say everyone has to wear trousers, shirt and blazer …Why don't they just say everyone has to wear trousers, shirt and blazer problem solved? Or is my view too simplistic and would that be against their human rights or something?

Sounds like my daughter's school..
That's what they already do..
Now do I need to worry my daughter is dressing like a boy???
Decepticons everywhere.
something something I shot the toaster...
CoeK28 m ago

Well I haven't spoken to an animal to find out what gender it is.

Makes you wonder how veterinarians have managed all these years, if only there was another way to tell the gender of an animal without using language.
coys673 m ago

Makes you wonder how veterinarians have managed all these years, if only …Makes you wonder how veterinarians have managed all these years, if only there was another way to tell the gender of an animal without using language.

Ive never asked the vet about my dogs gender. I mean I know his sex is male but I don't see him interact socially with other dogs enough to know his gender.
CoeK26 m ago

Ive never asked the vet about my dogs gender. I mean I know his sex is …Ive never asked the vet about my dogs gender. I mean I know his sex is male but I don't see him interact socially with other dogs enough to know his gender.

So do you believe your dog has a gender inherently or is his gender imposed on him by humans?
coys6714 m ago

So do you believe your dog has a gender inherently or is his gender …So do you believe your dog has a gender inherently or is his gender imposed on him by humans?

I'm not really sure. He doesn't like to wear a dress or trousers and the result is the same wether he is playing with an action man or a Barbie. I suppose he is gender neutral.

Not surprising really since gender is primarily a social and cultural construct, he isn't very cultured.
I wonder if there'd be an issue if one of the children turned up dressed as a bear or an eagle because that's what theyd like to be?
CoeK23 m ago

I'm not really sure. He doesn't like to wear a dress or trousers and the …I'm not really sure. He doesn't like to wear a dress or trousers and the result is the same wether he is playing with an action man or a Barbie. I suppose he is gender neutral.Not surprising really since gender is primarily a social and cultural construct, he isn't very cultured.

A bit like religion then?
SJHan27 m ago

I wonder if there'd be an issue if one of the children turned up dressed …I wonder if there'd be an issue if one of the children turned up dressed as a bear or an eagle because that's what theyd like to be?

Ha one of the kids decided that they were a 25 year old male with a bad back and migraines, couldn't do PE or Drama.
I SEE SNOWFLAKES ALL AROUND
coys6710 m ago

A bit like religion then?

Pretty much, I don't think dogs worry about death, so no need to invent religion.
SJHan53 m ago

I wonder if there'd be an issue if one of the children turned up dressed …I wonder if there'd be an issue if one of the children turned up dressed as a bear or an eagle because that's what theyd like to be?

Unfortunately, that child would be certified too cool for school.
I hope, given they are a religious couple they keep their kids well away from church, because otherwise they could get very confused seeing the male clergy wearing their dresses.

Maybe as its a C of E school, instead of having separete uniforms it should make all pupils wear choir boy outfits, cassocks, or whatever their called, then there wouldn't be any issue.
Edited by: "melted" 11th Sep 2017
SJHan58 m ago

In that case, I'd like to be a dildo. Oh wait, That might not be a good idea.
CoeK30 m ago

Pretty much, I don't think dogs worry about death, so no need to invent …Pretty much, I don't think dogs worry about death, so no need to invent religion.

Don't think dogs worry about gender either other than for reproduction purposes. Haven't seen a male dog try and feed puppies. Only a human would be stupid enough to do something they weren't originally designed to by nature
118luke3 m ago

Don't think dogs worry about gender either other than for reproduction …Don't think dogs worry about gender either other than for reproduction purposes. Haven't seen a male dog try and feed puppies. Only a human would be stupid enough to do something they weren't originally designed to by nature

You haven't been around dogs much then, they'll hump anything.
.MUFC.10 m ago

In that case, I'd like to be a dildo. Oh wait, That might not be a good …In that case, I'd like to be a dildo. Oh wait, That might not be a good idea.

Too late
Edited by: "Cr0m" 11th Sep 2017
Cr0m2 m ago

You haven't been around dogs much then, they'll hump anything.

So do some blokes
118luke6 m ago

So do some blokes

I've never seen blokes trying hump people's legs, different species or inanimate objects but we probably move in different circles.
What a funny old country we live in right now. People want their views and opinions to be respected by others and at the same time threaten violence both verbal and physical to those others that may have a genuine different opinion...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants