How to edit avatars to animated .gifs

6 replies
Found 2nd May 2009
Likewise, since the new change, I thought it is time to make my avatar animate for a change. Seen a thread on how to do it (about hosting it on imageshack and linking it there) but the current situation restricts me to a file saved on the computer. This limited way does not make my .gif animate. So is there any way to fix this or allow us to link elsewhere (to, say, imageshack?)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

Banned

I once wanted the avatar you currently have, it was animated and then when i uploaded here it did exactly the same as what yours looks like now

http://i39.tinypic.com/j59fko.gif

Original Poster

DangerGod;5098533

I once wanted the avatar you currently have, it was animated and then … I once wanted the avatar you currently have, it was animated and then when i uploaded here it did exactly the same as what yours looks like now

lol yeah i agree

Predikuesi;5099178

I saved your really cool (and possibly unique, might I add) modified avatar to desktop and then tried to fix it to my hotukdeals avatar - doesn't seem to work unfortunately - thanks for trying though :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Actually huge thanks to Predikuesi, i made my avatar animate now!!!
Basically Pred says you gotta do it though control panel instead of "profile".
Hope the hotukdeal team manages to fix the glitch

Banned

Artonox;5105555

Actually huge thanks to Predikuesi, i made my avatar animate … Actually huge thanks to Predikuesi, i made my avatar animate now!!!Basically Pred says you gotta do it though control panel instead of "profile".Hope the hotukdeal team manages to fix the glitch

I preferred the old non moving one
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54315389
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322822
    3. word association Game74244867
    4. EA shuts down Visceral Games.45

See more discussions