Groups

How to enable fingerprint sign in on websites?

Using Android and although I have fingerprint unlock, is there a way to sign in to normal websites (like HUKD) using fingerprint? I can sign in to PayPal using fingerprint by opening the app but if I buy something from eBay I then have to sign in to PayPal using the password.
    Thanks.

6 Comments

marty-401

Not sure if I would bother … Not sure if I would bother http://fortune.com/2013/09/16/apple-touch-id-and-the-fear-having-your-finger-chopped-off/

Shocking! Gonna stop using my dictaphone now as well.

^ I could quote the old joke from yesteryear but I wont

On my S7 Edge I can use the fingerprint to sign in to websites if I use the Samsung stock browser only.

I don't know if other Android phones have something similar.

Original Poster

hearts22

On my S7 Edge I can use the fingerprint to sign in to websites if I use … On my S7 Edge I can use the fingerprint to sign in to websites if I use the Samsung stock browser only. I don't know if other Android phones have something similar.

OK, thanks.

Original Poster

hearts22

On my S7 Edge I can use the fingerprint to sign in to websites if I use … On my S7 Edge I can use the fingerprint to sign in to websites if I use the Samsung stock browser only. I don't know if other Android phones have something similar.

Nice 1, will have a look. Thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Family Spotify account21
      2. Legal advice22
      3. Washer Dryer44
      4. Samsung Galaxy S655

See more discussions