Groups

How to enable page views on ebay?

Got a few items listed on ebay, 2 are showing page views but the others aren't, does anybody know how to enable on all listings? OK so checked mobile app and page views showing there but not through windows.

Thanks.

3 Comments

My eBay > Active (on the left)

Under the 'Views/Watchers' tab, like I've shown below, you'll see two numbers (one on top of the other) on the left. The top number is 'page views' and the bottom number is the amount of people who are 'watching' that item. You should not need to 'enable' it - it should be there automatically.

http://i68.tinypic.com/315kc4n.jpg

Edited by: "squiff" 2nd Jan

Original Poster

squiff

My eBay Active (on the left) Under the 'Views/Watchers' tab, like I've … My eBay > Active (on the left) Under the 'Views/Watchers' tab, like I've shown below, you'll see two numbers (one on top of the other) on the left. The top number is 'page views' and the bottom number is the amount of people who are 'watching' that item. You should not need to 'enable' it - it should be there automatically.

Cheers Squiff but views only showing on 2 of my listings on Windows but showing all listings on mobile.

kramvic

Cheers Squiff but views only showing on 2 of my listings on Windows but … Cheers Squiff but views only showing on 2 of my listings on Windows but showing all listings on mobile.

I'm not sure what you mean, sorry.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876389

See more discussions