Groups
    EXPIRED

How to factory reset Hp touchpad.

Anybody know the easiest most up to date way to factory reset hp touchpad running android, preferably with the tablet alone(no computer) if possible.
    Thanks.

5 Comments

"Simultaneously hold the power button, volume down button and the big HP … "Simultaneously hold the power button, volume down button and the big HP button for 30 seconds.""(reboot holding Power button, volume down and center button on touchpad)"

community.spiceworks.com/top…pad

Original Poster

arachnoid

http://community.spiceworks.com/topic/382591-factory-reset-hp-touchpad

Thanks for that, but isn't this just for web os? Needing to get rid of android as well.

Check out the touchpad toolbox
    forum.xda-developers.com/sho…314
    It has all the stuff u need. It wouldn't be straight fwd if u have installed android thus needing this toolbox

Original Poster

fahed2000

Check out the touchpad toolbox … Check out the touchpad toolbox http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2756314It has all the stuff u need. It wouldn't be straight fwd if u have installed android thus needing this toolbox

Tried this, managed to wipe everything with tptoolbox but webos doctor wont allow installation of novacom drivers(looks like support has disappeared from hp website re. Novacom) completely stuck now with the tablet and no operating system.

Download the webOS 3.0.5 doctor from the URL: (i crack up evertime i write webos as it reminds of "Huevos" in spanish which translates into something bad )
    dropbox.com/s/v…l=0
    not restored my ipad that way since its decommissioning damn that word is long ... sorry a bit high after a KFC bucket ...
    so what happens one you switch it on.
    two weeks ago i found my touchpad after it was lost with my stuff after a home referbishment and it wouldnt boot or charger however i unbricked it through Linux
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oculus Desktop - new or used11
      2. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay810
      3. Best 40 inch TV for £30033
      4. 10% Argos code with glitch40

See more discussions