Groups

How to find a buffet

How do you search on Google or Google maps for an all you can eat buffet, without it suggesting every single restaurant in the area?

11 Comments

I find Trip Advisor good as you can choose exactly what type of restaurant your after.

Original Poster

rhinopaul

I find Trip Advisor good as you can choose exactly what type of … I find Trip Advisor good as you can choose exactly what type of restaurant your after.

​Thanks, will give it a go

Type.. nearest all you can eat buffet.... In Google. Shows a list and a map with 3 on for me.. If you want a specific area then fire up goggle maps. Go to the area you want on screen and type... All you can eat buffet... In search box.... Map should show them

any specific areas u want go to maybe ask on here for a recommendations in that area

Type in 'toby carvery'

Mathaeus

Type in 'toby carvery'

How is their breakfast buffet? I've seen mixed reviews online. Have you been to one in London?

Premier Inn do a breakfast buffet it's lovely

Original Poster

nathan18k

How is their breakfast buffet? I've seen mixed reviews online. Have you … How is their breakfast buffet? I've seen mixed reviews online. Have you been to one in London?

​check hygiene standards first, out local one got 1/5!

nathan18k

How is their breakfast buffet? I've seen mixed reviews online. Have you … How is their breakfast buffet? I've seen mixed reviews online. Have you been to one in London?

I'm not there EVERY morning but mushrooms aside it was WELL worth the price! The missus liked it too..

nathan18k

I'm in Manchester so can't comment on London branches.. I'd guess it's hit and miss but if you don't like the food/standards then eat it anyway and walk out without paying free breakfast! Ive walked out of 2 Toby's without paying when the service/food was not even worth the asking price and your well within your rights to do so..

Original Poster

Mathaeus

I'm in Manchester so can't comment on London branches.. I'd guess it's … I'm in Manchester so can't comment on London branches.. I'd guess it's hit and miss but if you don't like the food/standards then eat it anyway and walk out without paying free breakfast! Ive walked out of 2 Toby's without paying when the service/food was not even worth the asking price and your well within your rights to do so..

​We have to pay first at Ainley Top / Huddersfield
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Samsung mid-range mobile phone?11
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!99
      3. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1113
      4. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?35

See more discussions