How to find an old webpage

Found 3rd Dec 2017
Hi guys, anyone know of a reliable website that I can view this from last year?
m.richersounds.com/!/product/BLAU-32-133I

I need to return a tv but it's a week outside 12mths but I'm sure it came with a longer guarantee.
Thanks.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
Top comments

Dolphinzz1 h, 12 m ago

All it takes is to search view old websites and the first result is the …All it takes is to search view old websites and the first result is the one you need. Plain laziness, and for that reason I won’t be sharing the link.

Jeez, what a miserable ****
8 Comments

All it takes is to search view old websites and the first result is the one you need. Plain laziness, and for that reason I won’t be sharing the link.

Original Poster

Ummm.... I've tried using way back but it's got the dates but not loading anything for it. Also tried cacheview to see if that worked but nothing. Thanks for your comment though

Do you have the original receipt, warranty should be stated on the invoice...

Dolphinzz1 h, 12 m ago

All it takes is to search view old websites and the first result is the …All it takes is to search view old websites and the first result is the one you need. Plain laziness, and for that reason I won’t be sharing the link.

Jeez, what a miserable ****

Dolphinzz2 h, 6 m ago

Ignorant really. Id hve no idea how to do this either

You can use a service called Website Wayback Machine to view old websites but the individual pages will not be saved. Unfortunately don’t think you will be able to view this unless you have saved the webpage to your computer.

Your order confirmation may be able to shed some light on what the order included if you haven’t tried this already?

I couldn't see the caches page either, but I did find this
smugdeals.com/uk/…031

which seems to suggest to me it was a 1 year warranty with option of buying extra 5 years?

Original Poster

Thanks guys. I've just popped down to store and they will send it off for repair. If they can't repair theybwont replace because it was end of line but instead will issue a credit note. Problem being looking at £200+ for 32inch tv in store. Anyone know if I can opt for refund instead?
Post a comment
@
    Text