how to find local firework shows on the net??

7 replies
Found 4th Nov 2008
Hi i want to go to a fire work show and was wondering if theres a good way of searching for local ones to me in norfolk,i tried google but seems little help

thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

Ask your local council?

Original Poster

yeh just dont fancy spending loads,that place would charge a fortune for food aswell.....thanks anyays

strobez1977;3365714

yeh just dont fancy spending loads,that place would charge a fortune for … yeh just dont fancy spending loads,that place would charge a fortune for food aswell.....thanks anyays

No problem :thumbsup:

My sons school is having 2 displays this friday night, just outside Norwich. Early quieter one for little ones, then a later one with bigger bangs! They still have tickets available, lots of schools villages have them. There's usually a big one at the local scout H.Q's near us as well. Ask your local fire brigade, sounds strange but they often have to be notified of local displays.

hawghunk;3365741

Ask your local fire brigade, sounds strange but they often have to be … Ask your local fire brigade, sounds strange but they often have to be notified of local displays.

Note to blondes: Do NOT dial 999 to ask your local fire brigade:whistling::whistling::whistling:

local counsil website or the local radio website!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions