Groups
    EXPIRED

How to find old, expired posts?

I've been trying to find one of my old posts, but can't seem to. I know I had it locked and expired, maybe that's why I can't find it. I want to find it as I posted images, and want the urls (as I need to have deleted the pics from my hard drive).

Thanks.

7 Comments

If you hosted them on photobucket try logging in there?

Just click on your username and click view posts....
    Having said that if you uploaded them onto photobucket or
    wherever you can get the url from there.............

Original Poster

jtx;5109969

If you hosted them on photobucket try logging in there?

Unfortunately they're on imageshack and I don't have an account.

simon012;5109992

Just click on your username and click view posts....Having said that if … Just click on your username and click view posts....Having said that if you uploaded them onto photobucket orwherever you can get the url from there.............

I tried clicking my username and then viewing all my posts, but there only seems to be four pages worth. I think only my open sales posts are there. Also tried using the search function to bring up posts by me, but it didn't seem to work :thinking:

Full list of threads you have started, only 3 pages. :thumbsup:

hotukdeals.com/sea…e=1

Includes expired.

on the home page there is a little clicky underneath the 'hot' tab, make sure that it says 'include expired' that might help

Original Poster

cuzzy;5110039

Full list of threads you have started, only 3 pages. … Full list of threads you have started, only 3 pages. :thumbsup:http://www.hotukdeals.com/search?keywords=&search_type=title_only&merchant_id=&merchant_search=&user_id=112821&user_search=normjaz&user_search_type=threads&threads_with=minimum&threads_with_number=&posts_from=6months&posts_from_option=newer&sort_results_by=Last%20Posting%20Date&sort_results_option=DESC&temp_min=&temp_max=&advanced_search=Search%20Now&pagenumber=3&page=1Includes expired.

That worked, thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?25115
      2. Boom2511
      3. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam78
      4. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891616

See more discussions