How to find out if someone has blocked my number for txts?

Hi is it possible for someone on my contact list to block me sending them txts?

14 Comments

Depends how far you have took stalking.

I know its possible on some phones, My OH's mother has done it a few times by accident on her samsung

If you're not getting replies then you're either being ignored or your number is blocked.

Either way, you must be one annoying dude

They cant stop you sending them but can stop receiving them from you....maybe they reported you for stalking and the Old Bill are on their way round...quick check the front door!!!

easiest way to find out is after you've killed them take their phone and see if there was a block on your number

Phone them up and ask.

CFC_Mark

If you're not getting replies then you're either being ignored or your … If you're not getting replies then you're either being ignored or your number is blocked.Either way, you must be one annoying dude

this, they obviously want you to leave them alone so do as they wish

or if you want to be a super stalker, get a free sim and put some credit on it, send the number a txt like "hey how are you?" and if they reply with something like "whos this?" etc they're ignoring your other number
Edited by: "dataload" 20th May 2011

OR pm me their number, i'll txt them and see if they reply asking who i am

Emzy81

I know its possible on some phones, My OH's mother has done it a few … I know its possible on some phones, My OH's mother has done it a few times by accident on her samsung

By accident? really?

Banned

Whoops. OP inadvertently admits stalking charge

I told you strobez I'm not gay and I'm not going out with you that's why I blocked you.

And it's NEVER an accident when you put your hand down another man's trousers!

Banned

Lots of apps that will allow blocking on smart phones. Stop stalking OP.

Joey Bloggsy

By accident? really?

Lol yeah she is 59 so you have to let her off really

My cheapie phone has a facility to block texts/calls from certain numbers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    3. GOT Leaks again614
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710