Groups
    EXPIRED

How to find out who called me?

I got a missed call from an unknown number and I really want to find out who it is without calling back. It might be my ex, and I don't want to talk to him at the moment, but at the same time I don't want to risk not knowing who called me.

Is there a service to find out who the caller was?

Will greatly help. Thanks.

19 Comments

You are serious aren't you.

just start calling all the double glazing companies and ask them was it them ,then go onto credit card companies should be to long till you find out

No way what so ever.

Banned

get someone else to ring it

ODB_69;5039838

get someone else to ring it

Give me the number i will call it for you, fonejacker style:-D

Banned

call em private number and when they answer you should be able to tell if its his voice or not

missed call...unknown number....how in 's name are they supposed to call them back?! :whistling:

Is this a witheld number you are talking about?

pm me ur number i have tools to find this out

Original Poster

It's not , it's normal number. No help?

Unknown number is usually a company withheld is normally personal/ex directory. In my experience anyway.

Original Poster

I just need the name of the person who called me. Is there, no, like, service where you can find out the name?

fmushtaq;5039898

pm me ur number i have tools to find this out

sense_less143;5039945

I just need the name of the person who called me. Is there, no, like, … I just need the name of the person who called me. Is there, no, like, service where you can find out the name?

They're lying, why would they need your number, they dodgy IMO!!

Original Poster

Right. No help here. Thanks anyway guys. Cheers.

If you dial 141 before dialling a phone number, it hides your number. That way, you can listen to who answers and then hang up if it is your ex, or just say "wrong number, sorry" if it is a company, or just hang up and they will be none the wiser as to who called them.

I can't believe I felt compelled to answer in this thread. :-(

Edit - If you don't have the number of whoever called, then there is no way you can find out who called.

sense_less143;5039929
    It's not , it's normal number. No help?

Ah, well first post says different.....Just call em from a payphone or do the 141 as mentioned

That's why it's with held, so you don't know!!!

I think by unknown the OP means its unknown to them ie a number they dont recognize.

strong paranoia ITT

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. What is there free to do in your town?814
    2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1117
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2881007
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814131

See more discussions