How to find the cheapest nappies & wipes

Found 18th Dec 2016
If you download the bum deal app from the App Store you can search for the cheapest nappies or wipes by size or brand. I have saved so much money by using this app. You can filter by online or Instore as well.

7 Comments

Thanks very handy with twins both in nappies.

Thanks for this

Banned

Can it compete with Amazon pantry? 50 pampers nappies for £4 and free delivery if you order 4. I get 200 nappies for £16.

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

Can it compete with Amazon pantry? 50 pampers nappies for £4 and free … Can it compete with Amazon pantry? 50 pampers nappies for £4 and free delivery if you order 4. I get 200 nappies for £16.

It's a price comparison website they don't sell nappies
Edited by: "nraja" 18th Dec 2016

Having 2 older children, I've used most brands. With latest baby I tried Aldi nappies and won't use anything else now. They're fantastic and I found them to be much cheaper than any other brand. No leaks or sore bums.

Original Poster

staceylou1986

Having 2 older children, I've used most brands. With latest baby I tried … Having 2 older children, I've used most brands. With latest baby I tried Aldi nappies and won't use anything else now. They're fantastic and I found them to be much cheaper than any other brand. No leaks or sore bums.

It compares Aldi nappies too

1uite good but I recently tried the lidl ones are I think they're highly underrated. whilst I had a few leaks with the aldi nappies (overnight) I'm yet to have one with the lidl ones. I now recommend it to everyone - cheap as well. I don't have to keep looking for nappy deals and stocking up in bulk
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4075
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769478
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2455
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604812

See more discussions