how to find the model number on a discontinued alcatel flip phone

11 replies
Found 26th Dec 2016
i want to insert my sim only contract sim into this phone need the model name/number so i can unlock it as well.tried the different numbers under the battery ,visited Alcatel web site to no avail.this is a v small /slim phone without a sim in.any help gratefully received!

11 Comments

Youll have to post a photo of it

Model number will be under setting and under battery.

Original Poster

fattyuk

Youll have to post a photo of it

thank you for your reply! im afraid i dont know how to do that( bit of a techno phobe!)

Original Poster

AStonedRaichu

Model number will be under setting and under battery.

thank you for your reply ,there are 3 lines of numbers plus barcode numbers under the battery,have Googled them all to no avail!

annbuddah

thank you for your reply ,there are 3 lines of numbers plus barcode … thank you for your reply ,there are 3 lines of numbers plus barcode numbers under the battery,have Googled them all to no avail!

maybe wanna post them?

Original Poster

fattyuk

maybe wanna post them?

Oh thank you will do!

fattyuk

maybe wanna post them?

Original Poster

fattyuk

maybe wanna post them?

Many thanks fatty uk.the following numbers are ----1035x----N AIQ YJJC 09 JKZ------1035X2CE8GB1 & the barcode ---865194027527311.

annbuddah

Many thanks fatty uk.the following numbers are ----1035x----N AIQ YJJC … Many thanks fatty uk.the following numbers are ----1035x----N AIQ YJJC 09 JKZ------1035X2CE8GB1 & the barcode ---865194027527311.

​ia this the phone

google.co.uk/sea…560

Original Poster

fattyuk

​ia this the phone h … ​ia this the phone https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=alcatel+1035x&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwid-f7Y9pTRAhVZGsAKHeHLDB0Q_AUICCgC&biw=360&bih=560

many thanks again! finally found picture & model number,sorry to bother you again but could you tell me which number i posted is the IME number please?

annbuddah

many thanks again! finally found picture & model number,sorry to bother … many thanks again! finally found picture & model number,sorry to bother you again but could you tell me which number i posted is the IME number please?

switch the phone on and type *#06# and it will tell you the imei code

Original Poster

fattyuk

switch the phone on and type *#06# and it will tell you the imei code

thank you v much!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition52480
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
    3. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)11
    4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

See more discussions