Groups

how to find the sellers address on ebay

I recently purchased something from ebay and i have paid but cannot seem to find the sellers address, I have purchased allsorts before and never had tis problem.

any advice ?

thanks

11 Comments

Advanced Search, User Info Request, Enter the Sellers ID and the Item number for the transaction between you

Each of you receive an email with each others name address and contact details on it

Original Poster

thanks for that but isn't there a more discreet way of finding out ?

Don't suppose you've still got the "Congratulations you've won" email, as they have the sellers address on.

Original Poster

Emmsa76;2742018

Don't suppose you've still got the "Congratulations you've won" email, as … Don't suppose you've still got the "Congratulations you've won" email, as they have the sellers address on.

Yeah just checked it and its there, damn i knew id seen it somewhere.

thankyou

VeryVery;2741992

thanks for that but isn't there a more discreet way of finding out ?

Lol, you dont want them to know you are going round to their house to break their neck for not posting your item huh?

Banned

I am trying to locate a buyer/ seller "nathistbooks" to find out if he will sell me a book. I missed the auction date and he got the book.
    How do I do this?

dou926

I am trying to locate a buyer/ seller "nathistbooks" to find out if he … I am trying to locate a buyer/ seller "nathistbooks" to find out if he will sell me a book. I missed the auction date and he got the book.How do I do this?

Get a job with Royal Mail and intercept the parcel.

dou926

I am trying to locate a buyer/ seller "nathistbooks" to find out if he … I am trying to locate a buyer/ seller "nathistbooks" to find out if he will sell me a book. I missed the auction date and he got the book.How do I do this?

If it's this German (I think) one, you can contact him here benl.ebay.be/usr…oks

Uri

Advanced Search, User Info Request, Enter the Sellers ID and the Item … Advanced Search, User Info Request, Enter the Sellers ID and the Item number for the transaction between youEach of you receive an email with each others name address and contact details on it

just tried it. Didn't work, just said West Yorkshire

mamabird

just tried it. Didn't work, just said West Yorkshire

Welcome to 2008.....................
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846171
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764226
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is56
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio812

See more discussions