how to find the sellers address on ebay

Found 13th Aug 2008
I recently purchased something from ebay and i have paid but cannot seem to find the sellers address, I have purchased allsorts before and never had tis problem.

any advice ?

thanks
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments
Advanced Search, User Info Request, Enter the Sellers ID and the Item number for the transaction between you

Each of you receive an email with each others name address and contact details on it
Original Poster
thanks for that but isn't there a more discreet way of finding out ?
Don't suppose you've still got the "Congratulations you've won" email, as they have the sellers address on.
Original Poster
Emmsa76;2742018

Don't suppose you've still got the "Congratulations you've won" email, as … Don't suppose you've still got the "Congratulations you've won" email, as they have the sellers address on.

Yeah just checked it and its there, damn i knew id seen it somewhere.

thankyou
VeryVery;2741992

thanks for that but isn't there a more discreet way of finding out ?

Lol, you dont want them to know you are going round to their house to break their neck for not posting your item huh?
Banned
I am trying to locate a buyer/ seller "nathistbooks" to find out if he will sell me a book. I missed the auction date and he got the book.
How do I do this?
dou926

I am trying to locate a buyer/ seller "nathistbooks" to find out if he … I am trying to locate a buyer/ seller "nathistbooks" to find out if he will sell me a book. I missed the auction date and he got the book.How do I do this?

Get a job with Royal Mail and intercept the parcel.
dou926

I am trying to locate a buyer/ seller "nathistbooks" to find out if he … I am trying to locate a buyer/ seller "nathistbooks" to find out if he will sell me a book. I missed the auction date and he got the book.How do I do this?

If it's this German (I think) one, you can contact him here benl.ebay.be/usr…oks
Uri

Advanced Search, User Info Request, Enter the Sellers ID and the Item … Advanced Search, User Info Request, Enter the Sellers ID and the Item number for the transaction between youEach of you receive an email with each others name address and contact details on it

just tried it. Didn't work, just said West Yorkshire
mamabird

just tried it. Didn't work, just said West Yorkshire

Welcome to 2008.....................
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions