try throwing it back, see what happens:w00t:

I feel sorry for the N95.

Original Poster Banned

no it might pick my mac up next

Original Poster Banned

any 1 got phone for sale lol

masterruckus;1899314

try throwing it back, see what happens:w00t:

it's actually more sense that you might think. I only had two phones that died on me ever - first one I dropped into a glass of wine, it didn't even switch on, but I put it into a washing machine (don't ask me why...) and it worked afterwards. Second time, I dropped the other phone and the loudspeakers stopped working and it kept switching off randomly. So I dropped it again (on purpose) and it fixed both the loudspeakers and the random switch-offs...

It'd probably be OK if you had let it hit you. You'll know for next time!

Original Poster Banned

kemot1984;1899436

it's actually more sense that you might think. I only had two phones that … it's actually more sense that you might think. I only had two phones that died on me ever - first one I dropped into a glass of wine, it didn't even switch on, but I put it into a washing machine (don't ask me why...) and it worked afterwards. Second time, I dropped the other phone and the loudspeakers stopped working and it kept switching off randomly. So I dropped it again (on purpose) and it fixed both the loudspeakers and the random switch-offs...

ifcould find all the pieces i would throw it

oh found my sim card nice 1:thinking:

the question is ... who threw it and why on earth at you ?

Original Poster Banned

pmt throw it

danby jason;1899544

pmt throw it

run while you still can

kippy;1899532

..... and why on earth at you ?

Is this one of those trick questions? :? :thinking:

i might be selling mine, locked to vodafone just put a brand new black housing on, intrested?

Run for the hills while you are still alive!!
    Seriously what is the extent of the damage? If all the parts are there i'll give you a fiver for it, ive always fancied doing one of those 3d jigsaws:w00t:

Original Poster Banned

no mate didnt like phone any way got day after released bag of *****

danby jason;1899544

pmt throw it

A pmt hitler then :lol:

oh what's pmt? and owlass new avatar eh, nice.

---oooh pmt = pms.

Now if the op had been female it would have been a different case calling the male all sorts of names saying leave him he must be a right barstol etc etc, yet because its a male its a laughing matter ........................ go figure hey :?:roll::whistling:

owlass where did the big man go??:?

masterruckus;1899766

owlass where did the big man go??:?

Back soon

Original Poster Banned

watchin cop and cameras

Original Poster Banned

only put it on for a laugh

to try and cheer me up

(thanks to rajatgupta.files.wordpress.com)

[IMG]rajatgupta.files.wordpress.com/200…PNG?w=446&h=255[/IMG]

"Mobile phone throwing is an international sport that started in Finland in the year 2000. It is a throwing sport that is judged by distance or technique.

There are usually four categories in the sport:

* Original (also called ‘Traditional’): an over-the-shoulder throw with the farthest distance winning (best of 3)
    * Freestyle: contestants get points for aesthetics and creative choreographics
    * Team original: up to three competitors have one throw each with their scores added together
    * Junior: for children aged 12 or younger

The phones used vary not just between events but between competitors, with any phone that weighs over 220 grams being acceptable.At some events the choice is down to personal preference from those provided by the event organisers, while others provide only one model of phone.

World and national championships

The Mobile Phone Throwing World Championships have been held annually since 2000 in Savonlinna, Finland. The first national competition was held in Trondheim, Norway in June 2004, with several other countries across Europe also staging their own events. The first winter championships were held in Stoos, Switzerland in February 2005. Commonly, the prize for first place in a national event is entry to the world championships, and the grand prize for winning the world championship is a new mobile phone. Many events are supported by mobile phone recycling organisations and promote the recycling of the phones.

In the UK the championships are held every August at Tooting Bec Athletics Track in London and organised by 8th Day UK and ActionAid Recycling.

Records

The current records (as of August 2006) are:

* Men’s world record - 94.97 metres (311.6 ft)
    * Women’s world record - 53.52 metres (175.6 ft)"

Original Poster Banned

i will enter pmt pms wat ever excuse you use lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?11
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?710
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door55
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?618

See more discussions