How to get 1 more DD for bank switch

Found 27th May
intrested in switching a friend to nationwide to get us 100£ each, she has 1 DD, what would be a cheap way to get this done (needs 2) not sure how long nationwide pay out do i just need 2 DD the first month?

many thanks

nationwide.co.uk/pro…tab
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Do a charity dd for £2 a month. They be glad of a couple of donations. Win/Win.
mrty8 m ago

Do a charity dd for £2 a month. They be glad of a couple of donations. …Do a charity dd for £2 a month. They be glad of a couple of donations. Win/Win.

how many months would i do it for.
Edited by: "Creatishh" 27th May
Creatishh27th May

how many months would i do it for.

Take a look at the Nationwide T&Cs.
mrty16 m ago

Do a charity dd for £2 a month. They be glad of a couple of donations. …Do a charity dd for £2 a month. They be glad of a couple of donations. Win/Win.

Does she pay TV licence by DD currently?
Someone told that you can also do monthly DD on car road tax.
Post Office savings account
PayPal
I'm no financial wizz, but surely you could get your friend to set up a DD to pay you a nominal amount each month, thereby satisfying the T&C. Just return the money to them each month
goldkipper14 m ago

I'm no financial wizz, but surely you could get your friend to set up a DD …I'm no financial wizz, but surely you could get your friend to set up a DD to pay you a nominal amount each month, thereby satisfying the T&C. Just return the money to them each month

DDs are normally for companies, the banks would get you to use standing orders for person to person payments.
A cheap sim only deal (phone or data sim)
goldkipper2 h, 53 m ago

I'm no financial wizz, but surely you could get your friend to set up a DD …I'm no financial wizz, but surely you could get your friend to set up a DD to pay you a nominal amount each month, thereby satisfying the T&C. Just return the money to them each month

That's a standing order. There's a distinguishable difference
If you’ve got a student loan, you can set up a direct debit even for just £1 per month. Easy DD and pays off your loan (even if only a small amount).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants